Biker jailed for M6 wheelies

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sh … e-41309904 Made me laugh when I read that they followed him for 16 minutes, surprised he hadn’t been drinking!!

I’m surprised they let that go on for 16 minutes :open_mouth:

He got what he deserved in my opinion, a motorway is not the place to be pulling stunts like that.

tachograph:

He got what he deserved in my opinion, a motorway is not the place to be pulling stunts like that.

It was an unmarked police car – they can’t pull someone over on their own. They need a proper cop car.

IndigoJo:

tachograph:

It was an unmarked police car – they can’t pull someone over on their own. They need a proper cop car.

I’ve seen lots of plods breaking the law in that case…

IndigoJo:

tachograph:

Not sure you’re right on that .

Such skill and ability with a bike…

Except for using his mirrors.

10+ miles!

What a plank!

TiredAndEmotional:

IndigoJo:

tachograph:

I’ve seen lots of plods breaking the law in that case…

With you on that one… burgendy unmarked Volvo always pulling people on the m1 just after the 25 all the time

IndigoJo:

tachograph:

No they don’t!

IndigoJo:

tachograph:

Complete and utter BALLS!!!

You prob believe also that a uniformed peeler can’t arrest you unless he’s wearing his hat too!!![emoji28]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

The unmarked car will need a ‘stop police’ sign, or use its blue lights to invite you to stop. The blue lights are not actually a stop sign.
I think Indigo may be confused with the new trucks that the police now use to catch hgvs . They indeed work with a marked car, but I think that is more about logistics than the truck not having lights to stop vehicles.

IndigoJo:

tachograph:

You sure about that?.See one on M1 today.He’d pulled a car over.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Actually you cannot be charged with failing to stop for an unmarked police vehicle if you choose not to stop for an unmarked police vehicle they would need to call for a liveried police vehicle to carry out the stop.

Police q&a

If an unmarked police car pulls you over then just pull over. Yeah, it’s not against the law if you don’t but do you really want to risk annoying a police officer that might just be warning you in the first place?

1FLEETRENEGADE:
Actually you cannot be charged with failing to stop for an unmarked police vehicle if you choose not to stop for an unmarked police vehicle they would need to call for a liveried police vehicle to carry out the stop.

Once again BALLS!!!

Somebody better tell the 2/3 UNMARKED Police traffic cars that prowl the A75/77 pulling over truckers day and daily!!!

When Police mean “unmarked” they mean EXACTLY that IE:
No blue light in front grill.
No Police sirens.
No uniformed officer’s in vehicle.

If it were as above then yes I’d say you wouldn’t need to stop but would be rare that a totally “unmarked” Police vehicle would try to pull you over!!!

Big Truck:
Somebody better tell the 2/3 UNMARKED Police traffic cars that prowl the A75/77 pulling over truckers day and daily!!!

Just the 2 or 3?! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i tried in on once with them on the 75 not stopping for the blues in the mirror and instead of slowing down and ended up flat out for a few miles till they overtook and stopped me.my argument that 2 years ago my wife left me and ran away with a traffic cop and i thought he was trying to bring her back to me didnt exactly cut the mustard…the old ones are the best :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
i tried in on once with them on the 75 not stopping for the blues in the mirror and instead of slowing down and ended up flat out for a few miles till they overtook and stopped me.my argument that 2 years ago my wife left me and ran away with a traffic cop and i thought he was trying to bring her back to me didnt exactly cut the mustard…the old ones are the best :slight_smile:

Ive obviously been out of the circle too long, ive not heard that one before… :laughing:
Three ex wives and wouldnt want any of them back…well maybe all except one…she was a filthy mare… :grimacing: