Watching TV/MEDIA whilst driving

So here’s the deal. I’m not going to go into what, where, when or why, but I was wondering your views of drivers that watch TV/MEDIA whilst driving whether it’s on a TV, TABLET or PHONE.
if you were to come across this happening what would you do?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Not alot you can do as you drive by unless you’ve got a voice activated Bluetooth and able to call the police and report it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

people who do that are absolute morons. Have no business being behind the wheel of any vehicle, let alone a truck. Id ring plod any time, and have done the few times I’ve seen people more interested in their laptop than the road in front of them.

Also remember, the one time you’re allowed to use a phone while driving is to ring 999.

I’ll have to pull over and pause Game of Thrones to give you a full answer, but for now I’d say shoot em! :open_mouth:

Watching Tv/media whilst driving is easy, grilling the steak and preparing desert can be a pita sometimes though…

AndrewG:
Watching Tv/media whilst driving is easy, grilling the steak and preparing desert can be a pita sometimes though…

I have been getting practice in ready for pan cake day tomorrow.

mrginge:

AndrewG:

That takes some practice too, tossing the pancake while having to negotiate traffic will quite often leave having to peel it off the headlining or the floor…

mrginge:

AndrewG:

Careful, pancakes are a b…mer to get of the headlining and even if you do get them down, they’ll be full of fur

mrginge:

AndrewG:

Do you struggle with turning them over pal? :laughing:

So the morons that think, taking the ■■■■ by posting stuff about cooking and pancakes and stuff may think that it’s ok to do such things, but how would you feel if your parents, wife, girlfriend, sons, daughters, grandchildren were wiped out by someone that was doing just 1 of the things you talk about or watching TV whilst driving. You may find my subject mediocre but it’s actually a serious subject. So can we have some serious posts about the said subject, please.

Evil8Beezle:

mrginge:

AndrewG:

Do you struggle with turning them over pal? :laughing:

Clever :wink:

lizard:
So the morons that think, taking the ■■■■ by posting stuff about cooking and pancakes and stuff may think that it’s ok to do such things, but how would you feel if your parents, wife, girlfriend, sons, daughters, grandchildren were wiped out by someone that was doing just 1 of the things you talk about or watching TV whilst driving. You may find my subject mediocre but it’s actually a serious subject. So can we have some serious posts about the said subject, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpdF8EzEm0Y

I’d probably take to the internet to complain about their unprofessional behaviour. Then id put the phone back in the cradle and look back at the road in front :stuck_out_tongue:

lizard:

Are they all on the same bus or something? :open_mouth:

Didn’t even know I had grandkids…

A.

AndrewG:

mrginge:

AndrewG:

That takes some practice too, tossing the pancake while having to negotiate traffic will quite often leave having to peel it off the headlining or the floor…

I find a few wetwipes can handle even the largest ‘tossing the pancake’ spillage. Honestly the stuff gets everywhere in me face, hair, found some on the wife’s ■■■■■■■ once, looked like a pancake necklace session.
Might nip home for one as tomorrow’s shave Tuesday.

Oh to answer the OPs question more seriously I usually am to focused on my own driving to worry about others.
Would I shop them to the rozzers, probably knot but if in traffic I would defo give them one of me looks and perhaps a gesture of disgust or two.

lizard:

These ■■■■ heads think its funny but nailed on they will be the first to come on here balling there eyes out when a driver facing camera is installed in their cab.

lizard:
So here’s the deal. I’m not going to go into what, where, when or why, but I was wondering your views of drivers that watch TV/MEDIA whilst driving whether it’s on a TV, TABLET or PHONE.

id most likely turn the volume up so as not to be hearing whatever armchair viking road commander duddly doogood was waffling on about and concentrate on the movie…best played on either the mid front roof mounted ( sometimes can lead to getting a crick in your neck).,or on the side wall at the bed(use a mirror on the n/s f the windscreen for best viewing conditions…if you really want to add some spice into it,then just start watching some hd bluray top notch ■■■■■■■■ lesbian ■■■■■■■ girl ■■■■…leave an opened can of tuna or sardines on top of the heater vents,and voila!!!..within 5 mins if you just close your eyes,its just similar to virtual reality and you would swear blind you were in the same room as them without the expence and inconvenience of having to wear those big goggles that can lead to envious stares from your average agency/tosco type dude in their fleet spec dungheaps as you rocket past them… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

lizard:

id most likely turn the volume up so as not to be hearing whatever armchair viking road commander duddly doogood was waffling on about and concentrate on the movie…best played on either the mid front roof mounted ( sometimes can lead to getting a crick in your neck).,or on the side wall at the bed(use a mirror on the n/s f the windscreen for best viewing conditions…if you really want to add some spice into it,then just start watching some hd bluray top notch ■■■■■■■■ lesbian ■■■■■■■ girl ■■■■…leave an opened can of tuna or sardines on top of the heater vents,and voila!!!..within 5 mins if you just close your eyes,its just similar to virtual reality and you would swear blind you were in the same room as them without the expence and inconvenience of having to wear those big goggles that can lead to envious stares from your average agency/tosco type dude in their fleet spec dungheaps as you rocket past them… :slight_smile:

As ever…brilliant… :grimacing:

SuperMultiBlue:

lizard:

These ■■■■ heads think its funny but nailed on they will be the first to come on here balling there eyes out when a driver facing camera is installed in their cab.

I love the fact you’re too stupid to realise that the OP has asked a daft question, as the real answers would be the same as if the offending driver was on the phone, which we’ve covered many times before… Hence the daft responses ■■■■■■! :unamused:

And this criticism is a bit rich coming from you after you gloated on a thread in the Newbie forum, on how you passed all your tests first time, when the OP was asking for advice after failing a few times. So yep, you’re definitely stupid and a ■■■■■■…

Was a thing on the radio from some top cop saying people that look at child ■■■■ shouldn’t be charged and taken to court.
Ironic that if he got his way his force could prosecute you for looking at it while driving but not for looking at child ■■■■.
Not saying browsing the net while driving or texting etc is right just would be an odd situation