Watching TV/MEDIA whilst driving

Evil8Beezle:

SuperMultiBlue:

lizard:
So the morons that think, taking the ■■■■ by posting stuff about cooking and pancakes and stuff may think that it’s ok to do such things, but how would you feel if your parents, wife, girlfriend, sons, daughters, grandchildren were wiped out by someone that was doing just 1 of the things you talk about or watching TV whilst driving. You may find my subject mediocre but it’s actually a serious subject. So can we have some serious posts about the said subject, please.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

These ■■■■ heads think its funny but nailed on they will be the first to come on here balling there eyes out when a driver facing camera is installed in their cab.

I love the fact you’re too stupid to realise that the OP has asked a daft question, as the real answers would be the same as if the offending driver was on the phone, which we’ve covered many times before… Hence the daft responses ■■■■■■! :unamused:

And this criticism is a bit rich coming from you after you gloated on a thread in the Newbie forum, on how you passed all your tests first time, when the OP was asking for advice after failing a few times. So yep, you’re definitely stupid and a ■■■■■■…

Big Beezle is watching you…

Top tip.

HGV drivers, when watching ■■■■ on your tablet or laptop whilst driving, have Google maps running on a second tab, to quickly switch over and pretend you were using it as a satnav, when pulled over by the authorities.

Mrs Trellis

dieseldog999:
id most likely turn the volume up so as not to be hearing whatever armchair viking road commander duddly doogood was waffling on about and concentrate on the movie…best played on either the mid front roof mounted ( sometimes can lead to getting a crick in your neck).,or on the side wall at the bed(use a mirror on the n/s f the windscreen for best viewing conditions…if you really want to add some spice into it,then just start watching some hd bluray top notch ■■■■■■■■ lesbian ■■■■■■■ girl ■■■■…

that is very tribbling.

Evil8Beezle:

SuperMultiBlue:

lizard:
So the morons that think, taking the ■■■■ by posting stuff about cooking and pancakes and stuff may think that it’s ok to do such things, but how would you feel if your parents, wife, girlfriend, sons, daughters, grandchildren were wiped out by someone that was doing just 1 of the things you talk about or watching TV whilst driving. You may find my subject mediocre but it’s actually a serious subject. So can we have some serious posts about the said subject, please.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

These ■■■■ heads think its funny but nailed on they will be the first to come on here balling there eyes out when a driver facing camera is installed in their cab.

I love the fact you’re too stupid to realise that the OP has asked a daft question, as the real answers would be the same as if the offending driver was on the phone, which we’ve covered many times before… Hence the daft responses ■■■■■■! :unamused:

And this criticism is a bit rich coming from you after you gloated on a thread in the Newbie forum, on how you passed all your tests first time, when the OP was asking for advice after failing a few times. So yep, you’re definitely stupid and a ■■■■■■…

Calm down dear :laughing:

Mr Ginge…how did you get on today with the pancakes? Messed mine right up, flour and eggs everywhere… :unamused:

the nodding donkey:
Top tip.

HGV drivers, when watching ■■■■ on your tablet or laptop whilst driving, have Google maps running on a second tab, to quickly switch over and pretend you were using it as a satnav, when pulled over by the authorities.

Mrs Trellis

Ah yes, just as mr vosa enters the cab

“ooo that’s it I’m going to come” “oh yeah I’m coming” from the iPad

“And what the hell is that drive”?

“It’s my google maps. Er, saying I’m near to my destination”

There’s a few Youtubers I follow which I listen to going along, no different to the radio when you think about it. I have the video running in thumbnail mode so you can barely see it under these circumstances.

Don’t care if anyone doesn’t like it, fire away.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

pierrot 14:

mrginge:

AndrewG:
Watching Tv/media whilst driving is easy, grilling the steak and preparing desert can be a pita sometimes though…

I have been getting practice in ready for pan cake day tomorrow.

Careful, pancakes are a b…mer to get of the headlining and even if you do get them down, they’ll be full of fur

i’m surprised Dipper Dave hasn’t got a reply to that one!!!

AndrewG:
Mr Ginge…how did you get on today with the pancakes? Messed mine right up, flour and eggs everywhere… :unamused:

I did OK during practice but when it came to the real thing yesterday I didn’t catch it. It meant after I ate it I was picking ginger ■■■■■ out my teeth which were on the cab floor. Doing it on a roundabout was a bad idea.

the old timer:

pierrot 14:
Careful, pancakes are a b…mer to get of the headlining and even if you do get them down, they’ll be full of fur

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for some reason the word “flapjacks” keeps springing to mind,but like yourself im awaiting the masters input… :slight_smile:

As long as you don’t get caught and you don’t crash, crack on.

I had a go at that Romanian fella’s cab dance today.

Before I knew it, I was sat on the bunk steering with my feet whilst playing my guitar.

eagerbeaver:

Before I knew it, I was sat on the bunk steering with my feet whilst playing my guitar.

I reckon this one would be good for a challenge EB, but cleaning the windows on the way round and having the cruise set at 100kph…

youtube.com/watch?v=S3rlAA9tGGQ

:laughing: :laughing: Not much of a company uniform though!

eagerbeaver:

That’s not a guitar…

dieseldog999:

the old timer:

pierrot 14:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for some reason the word “flapjacks” keeps springing to mind,but like yourself im awaiting the masters input… :slight_smile:

I’m suffering from stage fright, just can’t perform under pressure. Sorry lads.

On a slightly unrelated note after 25years I’ve had my first in cab ■■■ this morning, swore I would never do this but woke up crowning, curious tortoise etc.
Anyway dropped me carrier bag at the pivotal point and ruined me passenger side, it’s like a bloody ■■■■ party in here or ‘Slovakian Traffic Cone’ session.

Don’t want to be to graphic but it’s put me right off any pancake batter action.

I bought a little remote control from ebay that turns off any tv, so I’d point it through the window and turn it off for him… like I do in the Tesco Reading waiting room lol.