Your input please ladies and gents

today the boss dropped a bomb shell when i got back to the office at lunchtime he was talking to some bloke in the office …anyway boss said he was thinking of changing the fleet of trucks (he only has 4 )
and asked wouild i like a nice shiney new DAF CF? after i got up off the floor the bloke who was the DAF dealer couldnt see what was so funny… :stuck_out_tongue:
so boss said ok how about a XF space cab? not having been in a xf105 he rang dealer and told me to pop down there in the company car to take a look …
which i did well i was not that impressed with the cab…we are having to give up MAN XXl cabs for these dafs do you think its a good swap :question: or should he wait till next jan when MAN 4x2 can be supplied id like you imput on the daf if you drive one
ps i dont know what engine but its the living space storage we need as away for up to 2 weeks at a time in europe
i look forward to your replys

I have a TGA ■■ something or other and although do like it, I think a DAF 105 would be a better truck for a driver. I havent driven a 105 but have always rated DAF. Personal choice of course :wink:

Im not sure whether lead times on Daf are any better than MAN but thought most manufacturers were looking at 12 months

we are having to give up MAN XXl cabs for these dafs

Looks like Christmas has come early for you then.

MAN’s ■■ :unamused:

Not being a big lover of either,but haven driven both,I would pick the DAF without question.

Ken.