You lot are ninkinpoops

Saw loads of car and truckers not wearing suitable sunglasses in the bright glare of sun we have had in some parts of the UK in the last few days.It should be part of your kit,and it may be dangerous to drive without a pair of sunnies on,one day it may be a law.That motorbike or bike is hard to see in bright sunlight.

Good evening to you too.

ooooooohhhhhhhhh :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Bad day :question:

Italian cops can nick you if you wear sunnies inside a tunnel.

yes but they no winna they war.

Watch out,there is an Angus about. :laughing:

The sun is no brighter than normal. . . its a bit lower this time of year :confused: Fit a frilly pelmet and dont forget to drive with the cab curtains covering half the side windows :wink: :grimacing:

You need sunnies in a Daf Cf/Foden cab; the sunvisors are absolute crap unless you set the seat really high, thus you get a bad back leaning forward to reach the gearstick :unamused: :imp:

So truck drivers should wear sunglasses in January, it should be part of their kit, it may be dangerous to drive if you aren’t wearing sunglasses, anyone who doesn’t wear sunglasses is a “ninkinpoop”.

Toby, there are many on here who say you are an idiot, and I would like to take this opportunity to half-heartedly disagree with them. :wink:

plentyoffish.co.uk

There you go toby, hope you feel better get laid soon :unamused:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Just make sure the inside of the windscreen is clean and use the visor.

toby1234abc:
Italian cops can nick you if you wear sunnies inside a tunnel.

you ever wore sunnies through an italian tunnel?

you cant see {zb}

Davnic:

Emmmmmmmm slight prob if only 4ft nowt

Muckaway:
You need sunnies in a Daf Cf/Foden cab; the sunvisors are absolute crap unless you set the seat really high, thus you get a bad back leaning forward to reach the gearstick :unamused: :imp:

^^^^^^ as above :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

animal:

Davnic:

Do you drive a Cf ?

Suedehead:

animal:

Davnic:

Do you drive a Cf ?

if 4ft nowt like me it dont matter what you drive as the sun visor dont work :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Probably the only good thing about a stralis is the sun visor, u can have it how far down u want and it covers the whole windscreen aswell for bedtime :smiley:

FarnboroughBoy11:
Probably the only good thing about a stralis is the sun visor, u can have it how far down u want and it covers the whole windscreen aswell for bedtime :smiley:

Until it falls off!

I will follow your advice and remove my optical glasses and put on some shades, hope I don’t crash as I can’t see [zb] all!

truckerjon:

FarnboroughBoy11:

Until it falls off!

ha ha ha brilliant :laughing: :laughing: