You lot are ninkinpoops

hyper26:

truckerjon:

FarnboroughBoy11:
Probably the only good thing about a stralis is the sun visor, u can have it how far down u want and it covers the whole windscreen aswell for bedtime :smiley:

Until it falls off!

ha ha ha brilliant :laughing: :laughing:

X2 :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

i dont own and never have owned a pair of sunglasses so i dont know how i,ve managed to miss everything for the last 22 years :unamused: :laughing:

dukeofdirt:

hyper26:

truckerjon:

FarnboroughBoy11:
Probably the only good thing about a stralis is the sun visor, u can have it how far down u want and it covers the whole windscreen aswell for bedtime :smiley:

Until it falls off!

:laughing: I know, it’s just a matter of time!!

FarnboroughBoy11:

dukeofdirt:

hyper26:

truckerjon:

FarnboroughBoy11:

Until it falls off!

:laughing: I know, it’s just a matter of time!!

funny because yesterday I was driving a stralis, and the drivers side sun visor was on the cab floor!

I’ll try them on tonight - that old moon can be bright sometimes.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Has anyone else noticed that when you pull your sun visors down, the sun is always in the little gap between them! :angry: :angry: :angry: :laughing:

redbob:
Has anyone else noticed that when you pull your sun visors down, the sun is always in the little gap between them! :angry: :angry: :angry: :laughing:

Nope as cant reach the sun visor :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hi,just a quick thought why is it we are allowed to buy any dark tinted glasses for driving when there are very strict laws about how much tint is allowed on the winscreen also side windows,why should this be allowed.Because technically you could be looking through your new sunnies against the law. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

redbob:

Clothes peg and an empty β– β– β–  packet cures that :sunglasses:
If your a non smoker, an old sock will do - theres usually one down the side of the bunk :laughing: :laughing:

I cant drive with sunglasses on, dont really know why. But say you’re in a city centre the sun is on your windscreen, a cyclist is in the shadow down your nearside. sunglasses+shadow= squashed cyclist

Clean windows , visor = no problamo :smiley:

Yours sincerely

nikinpoop0447

FarnboroughBoy11:

Our MAN 8legger’s like that, draw down blinds instead of 'visors; Bloody low sun today; my seat was up and down like a lift! :imp:

Suedehead:

redbob:

Clothes peg and an empty β– β– β–  packet cures that :sunglasses:
If your a non smoker, an old sock will do - theres usually one down the side of the bunk :laughing: :laughing:

You’ve met some of our drivers then :laughing: