Hot weather = shorts? no

Was refused entry to a site because I was wearing short’s (H & S issue apparently), no problem say’s I :sunglasses: :bulb:

So promptly took them off :open_mouth:

After much discussion with the monkeys on the gate, they finally agreed to let me in…if I put em back on (so much for H & S) :wink:

Ollie:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

good lad, just wish i had been there!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Did they tell you why shorts could be dangerous?

Anyone who does any job other than accountancy is gonna have to wear a Hi-Viz Kevlar suit of ■■■■■■■ armour soon. :unamused:

Theres a memo going round where i workish and it says

“any driver wishing to wear shorts may purchase a pair from the company please place your order with *******”

Sooooooo let me get this right i dont work for you, you dont provide a uniform, normally i can wear whatever i want BUT when its hot you want ME to BUY some of your clothing to Make your company look nice and tidy I DONT [ZB]ING THINK SO :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Dream on GEFCO

simon

You’ve probably got sparrow legs anyway Simon - so don’t worry about it!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t have shorts, do have air condiotioning though :open_mouth::D. Only gets hit when you stop :unamused: :frowning: .