Oi you! I can see you (just)

This probably belong on a car forum really but I have a suggestion; if you are driving your vehicle on any road and everyone apart from you has their lights on it’s a fair bet that it’s YOU in the wrong, not them!

I asked my neighbour why he didn’t use lights in poor visibility. He said he could see OK without them! :unamused:

emmerson2:
I asked my neighbour why he didn’t use lights in poor visibility. He said he could see OK without them! :unamused:

The scary thing is he probably thought that was perfectly reasonable!

If you look closely at this picture, through the fog, u can just make out a van in front of the car…M4 e/b approaching the 32 a few weeks back…came round from the M5 like a bat out of hell!

Always amuses me that at the same time as one has no lights on at all another will have every light on he can find.

And they both think they’re in the right. :open_mouth:

Actrosman:
If you look closely at this picture, through the fog, u can just make out a van in front of the car…M4 e/b approaching the 32 a few weeks back…came round from the M5 like a bat out of hell!

Albino69 will be along soon to tell u how unprofessional u are, I think u are very professional managing to do an oil painting of the vehicles in front instead of using ur phone whilst driving.

Always amuses me that at the same time as one has no lights on at all another will have every light on he can find.

And they both think they’re in the right. :open_mouth:

one place I worked had two drivers out of a total of 8. One of them would only have sidelights on, the other would have sidelights and fog lights on. neither used dipped headlights…ever.

bubsy06:

Actrosman:

Albino69 will be along soon to tell u how unprofessional u are, I think u are very professional managing to do an oil painting of the vehicles in front instead of using ur phone whilst driving.

I did the painting with me feet whilst both hands were on the wheel (I might have been flicking ■■■ ash out the window at the time, can’t quite remember :smiley: ) but the pic is a still image from a dash mounted cam

Still will be a danger to the public according to albino69.

Oh well…if I can, I’ll try and find some viewing of the 2 Halfords artics who used the 2 outside lanes of the toll so as not to have to wait ‘ages’ for lanes 1 & 2 to clear and to continue their little race jape as fast as their CFs legs would take them…that should gee him up!

Probably think they are saving the battery… :smiley: like the eastern bloc borders, although the queues were quite long, they wouldnt start their engines but merely get out of the car and push it all; the way, sometimes all the passengers had to get out to assist if the vehicle was heavy, like a lada :smiley: well they were built like tanks so i`m told.

I got my first ever complaint of my driving due to this.

Was near gatwick on M23 in torrential rain and pulled out to go past the queue in lane one for gatwick turn off. Everyone had dipped beams on except for one car … Just happened to be a BMW (yes really) in lane 2 with no lights on. He flashed me as I pulled out in front of him and I swerved back in to lane 1, but too late, obviously I had tried to murder him and his kid with my monster lorry and he called my transport director to tell him I had tried to kill them.

The worst bit is after I pulled back in to lane one I touched the brakes to let him pass and he added “tried to make me crash in to the back of him” to the charge list.

If all cars had their phone number painted on like most wagons do, they would think twice about complaining

■■■■■

the maoster:

emmerson2:

The scary thing is he probably thought that was perfectly reasonable!

Regarding the parking lights only brigade, 55 years ago, my driving instructor told me that if you need lights, then you need dipped headlights!
I’ve lived by that code ever since.