You got to see the funny side

Not that its funny, more ironic, its was not that long ago it seems that there was the BIG driver shortage. Now we have the BIG driving job shortage.

When there was a shortage of drivers and I was made redundant from my factory job I got free training for my HGV 1 and 2, ADR and HIAB. Did not cost me a single penny and I was even able to get unemployment benefit whilst training.

Now when I get the heave Ho from driving I hope to get more free training, but, as what?

Un-employment adviser looks like a good career move.

What would you re-train as if you had the choice?

a bed tester for silent night :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:
a bed tester for silent night :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looked into that but was told no laying down on the job.

Immigration officer plenty of work for that line of business :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :ljavascript:emoticon(‘:lol:’)
Laughingol: :laughing: :laughing:

Chocolate taster for Cadbury’s. mmmmmmmmmm :laughing:

Immigration officer plenty of work for that line of business

Easy job you don’t even have to chase them just let them go. :smiley: :smiley:

brothel quality controller always seems like a fun job, i might even do overtime without moaning.

a few jobs come to mind…

Test pilot for Airfix

Bricklayer for Lego

Bouncer for Mothercare

Truck driver for Stobart…Oh hang on been there done that got a nice shirt.

Mr B:
brothel quality controller always seems like a fun job, i might even do overtime without moaning.

If your not moaning how can she, or he tell if its enjoyable.

dreva:

time and a half if you oversleep :laughing:

Is there any training avialable for a gyneacologists assistant?.

Holly Willougby’s … Thong or Bra… either or … am not that bothered … :sunglasses:

jammymutt:

Nah you just have to be able to have a good look at it

jammymutt:

How long do you think you could put up with a long day at the orofice■■?

speed camera demolition, is there such a job, hope so :smiling_imp:

bazzacfc:
speed camera demolition, is there such a job, hope so :smiling_imp:

you could start up on your own and franchise it out at £10000 a pop and never have to work again :laughing: