You cant park there

There i was minding my own buisiness,the wagon was on some waste ground at the side of a small rural lane,with space for a truck to pass,one did and tore up the grass in front of a cottage owned by an elderly couple,she came out in a fit of rage saying it is not a parking place where i stopped to make and receive phone calls.
She piped up saying if i had not been there the passing truck would have not done the deed,the driver could have got out and said move on,but there was room for two.
She does not own the lane,and maybe the grass at her cottage is owned by the council too,it is part of the road,i wlaked off to get the driver who was looking for a client 100 metres up the road,and took him back to pacify the lady,who turned then to a nicer person with two 6 foot tall truckers banging on her front door,she backed down and said she was not a nasty person.

You get worse…You really do! :open_mouth:

bigvern1:

I agree :exclamation:

I thought she was going to write me a PCN and get a wheel clamp from her garden shed,hubby made one up at metal work classes.

Lovlyperson:

bigvern1:

So do I.

What is wrong with a little old lady taking pride of the front of her cottage, whether the grass is cut by her or the council, bloody tyre marks across it because you were parked up. You said there was room for two trucks, well obviously there wasn’t as he wouldn’t have had to drive over “her” grass

toby, you should start makin some videos, they would be worth watching

She was having a go at me,with the other trucker doing the damage,he must have gone over too far on the grass.

vandal- grass verge cutter-upper causer!!

He did offer to buy her some grass seed.

You should have just punched her face in! :laughing:

bigvern1:
You should have just punched her face in! :laughing:

Yeah, give 'er the Truckers Rules + Regulations!!

:smiley:

Wheel Nut:

Lovlyperson:

bigvern1:

So do I.

What is wrong with a little old lady taking pride of the front of her cottage, whether the grass is cut by her or the council, bloody tyre marks across it because you were parked up. You said there was room for two trucks, well obviously there wasn’t as he wouldn’t have had to drive over “her” grass

its all right though as her attitude changed when the two 6 foot truckers came back and banged on her door and put her right. :unamused:

You should have took her walking stick off her and beat her unconscious, going round to her door in an intimidating fashion just isnt enough.

reckon the old lady had the last say, can imagine her closing her little cottage door and saying “what a pair of utter [zb]s”…

she was then spit rosted by toby, and the stobart driver.
she made a lovely cup of tea too. :laughing:

I would have pretended to polish job done

She was probably thinking of her children and wanting to leave them a nice untouched by toby rural pile

she wasnt even wearing a hi-viz when she crossed the lane to have a pop at me,no knock me down bib.

So 2 big grown men scared a wee old lady. Your hard as nails you are. ■■■