Thanks to one of my fellow "professionals"

just like to extend my thanks to the driver parked next to me at cressex for thrownig his bag full of rubbish under my trailer instead of walking about 10 paces to put it in the bin, guarantee this herbert would be the first to complain if they stopped trucks parking there!!!

Name and shame if you know company or reg number.

It really is no hastle waiting to find a suitable bin to put your rubbish in. Some people were just raised wrong though.

Without seeing this driver why do I think it would be so easy to stereotype him.

did you leave it or pick it up and walk the 10 paces to the bin?

del949:
did you leave it or pick it up and walk the 10 paces to the bin?

i picked it up wasnt havin people thinkin that i was the lazy arse, just like i picked the beer cans up at stafford the other week !! scruffy ferkers

fingermissing:
Name and shame if you know company or reg number.

i wont tell tales BUT i will thank him personally when i next see him ! IN HIS FANCY RED AND WHITE XF SUPERSPACE and yes youve guessed it with frilly curtains half way across the window , oh dear :astonished:

last time i had a night out some scruffy barsteward took a dump under my trailer so you got away lightly with a bag of rubbish :open_mouth: :laughing:

I did tell tales, but still waiting for a response from them.

This was while I was weekended at The Albion Inn & Truckstop near Bridgewater. The DAF was owned by IMR Transport of Balloon Wood near Nottingham and it was the day of the Truckfest South West.

The fat lad who was driving had a young girl with him and they pulled in, cooked a meal and drove off leaving all their crap behind them. They were definitely British.

I too was ashamed and picked it up and put it into a bin, which was at the rear of the trailer. Steve who I think still owned the truckstop at the time had become quite a good friend, and I was embarrassed to leave it for him to pick up when he finished work.

Lets hope the drivers look after the fleet of six brand new Iveco Stralis Active Space AS440S45TXP tractors that IMR have put on the road in July much better than they do other peoples property!

I was waiting to tip at the fruit and veg market in Birmingham,with a load of Valencian onions,a brit driver urinated next to the stand of a watercress importer,a public toilet was only 10 metres away,i phoned the number on his cab and told his TM,a few minutes later,i could see him the cab,getting a good telling off for being a dirty pig,and a lazy barsteward,as i can read lips.

Does anyone see a lot of supermarket bags with faeces in them,tossed in to the hedges in truckstops and laybys,what about the air holes in the bags,it must seep out,if you have the runs,one day someone will bottle all the “truckers Tizer”,to ferment it to alcholol,and sell it on,or the police will do a DNA test on discarded wee bottles,and send a fine in the post.

toby1234abc:
the police will do a DNA test on discarded wee bottles,and send a fine in the post.

Toby for President of the World :laughing:

Vote Tobester. :laughing:

you should ring the firm up,and sent his tm the photo,this is why the public hate us so much,can we blame them. :sunglasses:

toby1234abc:
you should ring the firm up,and sent his tm the photo,this is why the public hate us so much,can we blame them. :sunglasses:

I did send it Toby, never had a reply, even Carl told me who he thought the driver was at the time.

Dirty barsteward…at least he could have tied it to the rear of the trailer, at least it keeps the yard clean :laughing: :laughing:
I dont know why drivers are so lazy, and think they can just lob things out of their windows…i`ve seen it as theyre leaving the services,…same as the ■■■■ bottle brigade, no wonder we got a terrible name…but how can we stop these vile practices?

I’m in J29 truckstop regular and the amount of drivers that ■■■■ up side of their truck, THEN go to the cafe is unreal, one day I’m gonna have the balls to stand next to em and ■■■■ up side of their truck. Why is it they always seem to be the ones with a superdoopermegaspacehopper c/w light bars and frilly curtains? DIRTY ■■■■■■■■

truckyboy:
Dirty barsteward…at least he could have tied it to the rear of the trailer, at least it keeps the yard clean :laughing: :laughing:
I dont know why drivers are so lazy, and think they can just lob things out of their windows…i`ve seen it as theyre leaving the services,…same as the ■■■■ bottle brigade, no wonder we got a terrible name…but how can we stop these vile practices?

How about allowing reg numbers etc just for this practise.

truckyboy:

Building more urinals would be a start, an more bins.

truckyboy:

it tickles me that most of the discarded pee bottles that you see are mainly coca cola type bottles with the small cap , either they are a bloody good aim or does it tell u something about the size of their ermmm answers on a postcard plz :laughing: