Thanks to one of my fellow "professionals"

OTS:

truckyboy:
Dirty barsteward…at least he could have tied it to the rear of the trailer, at least it keeps the yard clean :laughing: :laughing:
I dont know why drivers are so lazy, and think they can just lob things out of their windows…i`ve seen it as theyre leaving the services,…same as the ■■■■ bottle brigade, no wonder we got a terrible name…but how can we stop these vile practices?

Building more urinals would be a start, an more bins.

If you need to ■■■■ outside, ■■■■ in the hedge, or on the grass, it works in Germany, even the police do it.

And as for litter everyone, can carry a few carrier bags for rubbish and empty it at the customers in a abin or skip

OTS:

truckyboy:
Dirty barsteward…at least he could have tied it to the rear of the trailer, at least it keeps the yard clean :laughing: :laughing:
I dont know why drivers are so lazy, and think they can just lob things out of their windows…i`ve seen it as theyre leaving the services,…same as the ■■■■ bottle brigade, no wonder we got a terrible name…but how can we stop these vile practices?

What’s the point in it if people are pigs?

I drive allover Europe, there are some countries where you can drive for the whole day and can’t find bin. I keep all my rubbish in the plastic tesco bag in the passenger feet until I find one.

I can do it, others can do it, why the other feel that lack of bins is an excuse?

i once had to nip one off in a bag in a layby.i put it in the bin but during the night the rats had been at it and there were ■■■ footprints all over the place.
i know its gross but i didnt know what else to do :astonished:

orys:

OTS:

truckyboy:

What’s the point in it if people are pigs?

I drive allover Europe, there are some countries where you can drive for the whole day and can’t find bin. I keep all my rubbish in the plastic tesco bag in the passenger feet until I find one.

I can do it, others can do it, why the other feel that lack of bins is an excuse?

And some people clearly cant be arsed to take it with them so provide more bins and toilet facilitys and some people might be more inclined to use them.And quite clearly im on about the Uk here. When i was driving in Europe ,i very seldom did see laybys and a parking areas full of food and human waste

commonrail:
i once had to nip one off in a bag in a layby.i put it in the bin but during the night the rats had been at it and there were ■■■ footprints all over the place.

The lack of toilet facilitys in layby’s, if local councils know that vehicles park up overnight in these so called rest areas, why cant toilet’s be provided ,

commonrail:

Rats, dogs, foxes, and Sun journalists…they just aint partial :grimacing:

Building more urinals isnt the answer. Drivers will still pee up the wheel. Most garages at the services have toilets in them so if you dont want to fight against the hoards of day trippers then use them. Also how much rubbish are people producing to mean they cant keep the carrier bag until the end of the day. It will always be like this though.