XL SERVICES

Hi guys and girls,

this is to any drivers from kent…has anyone worked for xl services at all ? what are they like to work for ? is the work any good?

if anyone has dealt with these people could you let me know what you think about them please :laughing:

thanks guys :laughing:

take that as a no then guys :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry Bud I can’t help you there anybody else?

i was just so overwhelmed by the responses lol , that i have decided to work for them anyway after me test this month :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I hope they work out for you Margate any company that will support a newbie is worth a shot. :sunglasses:

Ladytrucker679:
I hope they work out for you Margate any company that will support a newbie is worth a shot. :sunglasses:

I’d go along with that Lady… But margate, Just make sure they dont take you for a ride… when you get there, talk to the experienced drivers, get there opinions, and find out who are the good guys in the company, and who are the bad guys. I have since found out that one of my old mates, that I new a few years ago in the factory, (he went over there as a foreman!!) is now regarded as one of the biggest [zb]'s in the truckfleet… so it just goes to show…

Good Luck Margate mate… and keep us informed…

Andy’s right but don’t forget that moaning about your job is compulsary after a class 1 licence is issued so if you are not sure about anything then just post it and get an outside view.