XF105s

Went inside on t’other night to get my paper work from my change over driver (he had a hired one) and wow, its rather nice inside :sunglasses:
Gone are the horrible looking bluey/green coloured seats and now a nice shade of grey :wink:

yea the new 105s aint as horrid as the old ones. was it a space cab or a super space cab?

Only driven a space cabbed one, wouldnt mind a nose in a SSC

the ssc is huge, easily stand up in one, unless ur jd and lug and u might be a tad close to the roof.

gogzy:
yea the new 105s aint as horrid as the old ones. was it a space cab or a super space cab?

Super Space I think…

DAF95XF:

gogzy:

Super Space I think…

You should know with a name like that… :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

removalboy:

DAF95XF:

gogzy:

Super Space I think…

You should know with a name like that… :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wasnt looking properly, it was a case of get the paperwork, other driver drops the trailer, I pick it up and ZB off… :wink:

The pull out table in the dash board is a good idea. Daf’s look well in 4x2 with side skirt’s.

ellies dad:
The pull out table in the dash board is a good idea.

Aye, but it’s not strong enough to support the 42 inch plasma T.V. :laughing:

As for the grey trim, it sure does show up your best grease stains :imp:

And you can still read the dials in the O/S wide angle mirror at night time - great :unamused:

The past fortnight I had a Space cab 105 annd thought it was the bees knees everythinng about it was spot on easy to drive and easy to live in but this week i’ve got an FM and what a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 4 days in and my back is ■■■■■■■ killing me so bad Imight take tommorow of unpaid :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

howatsi:

ellies dad:

And you can still read the dials in the O/S wide angle mirror at night time - great :unamused:

Do you miss your CF then Ian :question: :laughing: Any sign of the new MAN’s yet,they will look very smart in the green and yellow i think.

Double manned a XF105 Super Space Cab to Spain on the fish and found there was enough space for the pair of us and our gear,the over the windscreen lockers are huge as is the under bunk storage and fridge also the external lockers easily swallow up wet gear,bbq etc. It was a 4x2 and yes the side skirts did look well.

howatsi:

ellies dad:

if that is the case, your wide angle mirror is set incorrectly then :unamused: