x factor

who on earth keeps voting for Daniel :question: :question:

Not guilty
I aint gonna waste giving them my money

Who cares?

■■■■ X Factor! Her and I nearly came to blows on Saturday night when she wanted to watch the results show which is deliberately timed to coincide with Match of The Day! :smiley:

i dont believe it

Tarmac duck:
i dont believe it

What don’t you believe ?

I couldn’t believe the two that got left for the judges last night - the voting public need their heads tested - they were both better than some of the ones left in!!

although I probably can’t complain as I’ve never wasted my money voting :wink:

DaiDap:
Who cares?

thousands of people care enough to waste there money voting for Daniel if you dont care why read the posts :question:

I’d be happy to see Ruth in the final two every week.

First Purple Rain, last night Knocking on Heavens Door - that’s what she should be singing, absolutely superb!

its not rigged is it … o know that was last years phone votes :wink:

fingers:

doubt it, wasn’t the girl who got voted off last night the one who was shagging one of the production team :question: :question:

Denis F:

fingers:

doubt it, wasn’t the girl who got voted off last night the one who was shagging one of the production team :question: :question:

need more details :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: regards Big Al

ya hooooo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: the people have come to their senses

Theres a campaign on the Chris Moyles show to keep Daniel in…just for a laugh and its obviously working.
his philosophy is ,if you want to keep your favorite in then vote for them,you cant go complaining that the ‘good’ people keep being booted out if you dont vote for the ones that you do want to win.
I dont watch any of it anyway,my missus keeps going on about Daniel being ■■■■,im none the wiser…just makes me laugh :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bikemonkey:
Theres a campaign on the Chris Moyles show to keep Daniel in…just for a laugh and its obviously working.

Yeah, but note that Chris Moyles didnt start that until Sarah Kennedy started the whole “Keep John Sargent in Strictly” campaign.

What Radio 2 starts Radio 1 is sure to follow. Why? because they cant have an original idea themselves.

Tarmac duck:

who’s he then?

and what is x factor■■?

shuttlespanker:

Tarmac duck:

who’s he then?

and what is x factor■■?

X-factor is a weekly opportunity to observe a fine pair of Spanish breasts moving in an attractive manner. I think there is some sort of music competition involved as well but I’m not 100% sure on that bit.

Coffeeholic:

shuttlespanker:

Tarmac duck:

who’s he then?

and what is x factor■■?

X-factor is a weekly opportunity to observe a fine pair of Spanish breasts moving in an attractive manner. I think there is some sort of music competition involved as well but I’m not 100% sure on that bit.

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f-GgRyjQS … re=related

cant beat this girl she is fantastic.

diana

SWraith:

bikemonkey:

Yeah, but note that Chris Moyles didnt start that until Sarah Kennedy started the whole “Keep John Sargent in Strictly” campaign.

What Radio 2 starts Radio 1 is sure to follow. Why? because they cant have an original idea themselves.

Eh :open_mouth: :open_mouth: why the ■■■■ would 8 million + listeners Chris Moyles have to copy something mad ■■■■■ Kennedy is half arsed doing?? …Radio 2 could’nt have an original idea if it came up and bit em on the Arse.
I’ve had nearly 30 years of Radio 2 and am now sick to death of the same old ■■■■ everyday…I only tune into Radcliffe/Maconie,MC Desmo,Mark Lamarr and Trevor Nelson now.
they are 2 COMPLETELY different radio stations aimed at 2 COMPLETELY different audiences :unamused: ,you cant even compare them at all…so I dont know where you got the Radio 1 following Radio 2 from…if anything it would be the other way round as radio 2 seems to get the EX Radio 1 DJs :unamused: :wink: