x factor

jessicas dad:
cant beat this girl she is fantastic.

diana

very shaggable, if she’d keep her gob shut :laughing:

SWraith:

bikemonkey:
Theres a campaign on the Chris Moyles show to keep Daniel in…just for a laugh and its obviously working.

Yeah, but note that Chris Moyles didnt start that until Sarah Kennedy started the whole “Keep John Sargent in Strictly” campaign.

What Radio 2 starts Radio 1 is sure to follow. Why? because they cant have an original idea themselves.

Chris Moyles is an absolute ■■■■ MARK…

I hate that about you Larry.

Always sitting on the fence and never saying what you mean. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i know chris moyles is rubbish same as steve wright… reason being that the other presenters on the show always have to agree with them otherwise they make them look small.

jessicas dad:
i know chris moyles is rubbish same as steve wright… reason being that the other presenters on the show always have to agree with them otherwise they make them look small.

but he’s a Leeds boy JD?? :confused: …I thought all you northern monkey’s stuck together :laughing: :wink:

bikemonkey:

jessicas dad:

but he’s a Leeds boy JD?? :confused: …I thought all you northern monkey’s stuck together :laughing: :wink:

i know and he loves the sarnie shop about 200 yrds from my house further up the road " longmans " but i still think he’s crap. :laughing:

anyway back on topic who is going this week. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

i think rachel. :wink: