The X-Factor

Is it just me? The judges on this tripe… mainly sharon and louis… when having to chose who`s leaving… “oh i cant this is a really hard job, its too tough”. HAVE A DAY OFF!!! :imp: :imp: :imp:
Being a nurse mending broken people is tough, being a policeman telling families there children have died in accidents is tough…etc etc etc.
Sharon osbourne and Louis walsh you should be ashamed of yourselves. YOUR JOB IS NOT BLOODY “TOUGH”
Get real :angry: :angry: :angry:

Feel better for that JB? :wink: :smiley:

Iiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssss CHICO time :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

Coffeeholic:
Feel better for that JB? :wink: :smiley:

Strangely yes thanks for listening :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

please tell me those conway gimps got kicked of last night. couldn’t sing for toffee

jon

How can anyone watch that X factor crap when I,m A Celebrity is on?.

:wink:;););):wink:

jammymutt:
How can anyone watch that X factor crap when I,m A Celebrity is on?.

:wink:;););):wink:

Now wot a load of ■■■■■ that is,i’m a celeb get me out of here.They get paid thousands for being out there and they think their hard done by.

SimonRS2K:
Iiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssss CHICO time :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

Remind me what time is it :laughing: :laughing:

And Emmerdale on the other side too, I mean what drugs are you people taking?.

X Factor - What a joke!

Look at that bloke who won it last year. Apparently he was singing in a pub in London last night. So much for a big career in music!