Celebrity Big Brother

made me laugh just watching it. Davina says to Jermaine Jackson, “any tips from Michael?” . I couldn’t help thinking, yeah, don’t let anyone sit on your bed !!

The good ,the bad, & the ugly. They all need a career boost. So far Leo Sayer to win. He is the only sane one there. ( & he’s little. Remember that its only women that vote )

Mike-C:
made me laugh just watching it. Davina says to Jermaine Jackson, “any tips from Michael?” . I couldn’t help thinking, yeah, don’t let anyone sit on your bed !!

I think most of them are over 18 so he should be ok :wink:;).

what a load of rubbish. if the programme cant any real celebs in then it shouldnt be allowed on.

jessicas dad:
what a load of rubbish. if the programme cant any real celebs in then it shouldnt be allowed on.

gotta agree with dad there, i dont buy newspapers, and dont watch a lot of modern telly, but just had a quick look at a copy of the sun from today or yesterday with all the contestants on the front page, while i was waiting for my chinese, my mate asked me how many “celebs” i knew who were going on the programe, the only one i recognised was cleo rocos from kenny everett and that must have been 20 yrs ago i last saw her. and i only saw her face not her…ahem, … :wink: :wink:
Celebs?? :imp: :imp:

jessicas dad:
what a load of rubbish.

my thoughts exactly.
i just dont get it.
where is the entertainment in watching a bunch of people trying to
relieve the bordom of being locked up together ?

Donny walked last night. I suppose he couldn’t keep the 'rocker image up without having a nervous breakdown.

harry:
Donny walked last night. I suppose he couldn’t keep the 'rocker image up without having a nervous breakdown.

ran out of beer i expect, judging by the state of him when he went in he probably had one hell of a hang over

“h” from steps to win :smiley:

god i used to love them the cute birds turned into a right blowter know :blush:

jon

jonboy RRRROUGH!!! or RRRUFFF!!