Wrongly inserted tacho

i need help worked for an agency yesterday when i took my tacho out i realised to my complete horror i had put it in back to front , on the wrong side there is a faint trace of where the needle has marked it
what do i do now :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
please help

:laughing:

Just write on it that you accidentally put it in the wrong way. Nowt else you can do.

I do it about once a week :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Only joking :wink: :laughing:

power ranger:
i need help worked for an agency yesterday when i took my tacho out i realised to my complete horror i had put it in back to front , on the wrong side there is a faint trace of where the needle has marked it
please help

Fill it in manually on the back, with a felt pen, for driving/work/rest/poa. Also write โ€œChart inserted wrong way roundโ€ on the back as well as sign it.

YOU VILL BE SHOT AS A LESSON TO OTHERS!! :smiling_imp:

Did it once myself on the agency, but it disappeared in the Royal Mail network on the way back to the agency :blush:

โ€œFrom now on Iโ€™ll photocopy them just in case it happens againโ€ :laughing:

fill in chart manually with your s.d.p, e. d. p etc then write tacho filled in manually due to not being able to shut drawer due to foreign object lodged in tacho head, works for me anyway. :laughing:

like 8 wheels done it myself numerous times all i know is that i posted them back, i cant be reponsible for the post

Iโ€™ve been told they make good frisbees, never tried it myself :imp:

power ranger:
please help

I met an Irish driver that used to accidently do that quite often.

But then again he was only paid on his milage :smiling_imp: