what a kno*

i feel a right knob cos ive put my anologue chart in upside down :blush: done the whole bloody day and took it out when finished and what a shock, havent used one for nearly four years so just forgot,do i just manually write on the back, doing multi drop so cant remember the times of each drop, eight in total so reckon i should just draw a line for driving and breaks :frowning: whats your opinion,

I hate it when I put my tacho in upside down. Especially when I’m trying to do a 12 hour drive with only 9 legal hours left.

Done that more than once !!

Just do a manual entry on the back with an explanation = ok

Ched:
I hate it when I put my tacho in upside down. Especially when I’m trying to do a 12 hour drive with only 9 legal hours left.

Almost as annoying when you got one out the box and didn’t notice the tiny nick in the edge of the disc that caused it to then get chewed up.

The worst feeling when you do that, is you didn’t need the break you were clock watching :exclamation: :laughing:

Own Account Driver:

Ched:

Almost as annoying when you got one out the box and didn’t notice the tiny nick in the edge of the disc that caused it to then get chewed up.

Tear the pear, saved many a mans bacon!!

i have lost count the number of times i have shut the door to quick when in a rush in the morning, and the chart has bent over and gets chewed up half way through the day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :blush: :blush: :blush:

one week left then it will never happen again as i will be on digi :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

sometimes i put the chart in the cd slot on the stereo by mistake,easily done. :smiley:

wildfire:
i have lost count the number of times i have shut the door to quick when in a rush in the morning, and the chart has bent over and gets chewed up half way through the day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :blush: :blush: :blush:

one week left then it will never happen again as i will be on digi :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Did this twice working for Woodrush. First time I was with them the TM did it for me. Second and third times I ■■■■■■ it up. One was a draw style Analogue and the other was an open the speedo job.

Other than those three days, I’ve never used a frizbee.

TTX boy:
sometimes i put the chart in the cd slot on the stereo by mistake,easily done. :smiley:

VoSA FM ■■ :slight_smile:

heliguy10:
i feel a right knob cos ive put my anologue chart in upside down :blush: done the whole bloody day and took it out when finished and what a shock, havent used one for nearly four years so just forgot,do i just manually write on the back, doing multi drop so cant remember the times of each drop, eight in total so reckon i should just draw a line for driving and breaks :frowning: whats your opinion,

I tend to do it when I get back in a analogue truck after I’ve been using a digi for a while, its a regular thing for me lol