Winter prep

So the cold weather is nearly here what are you guys carrying extra this time of year, ie snow chains, shovels, rock salt etc etc …

About 2 stone.

Nothing, I doubt snow chains will be any use for the 3 inches of sleet the UK will have grind it to a halt this year.

A.

Good hat and a pair of gloves for a trek to the pub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumpy_old_trucker:
About 2 stone.

:laughing:

My winter prep is making sure the night heater is working!

Jacket and a beanie

Plenty beer in the fridge, dvds and a book in case I get snowed in somewhere.

robroy:

Also bog roll, to go with those “books” :laughing:

Crucial UK winter motoring equipment - a mobile device. So you can teet and facebalm to all your friends about being stuck in a snowdrift like grizzly Adams just outside Milton Keynes. That’s what the average motoring cabbage in the uk does these days.

James the cat:

robroy:

You speak for yourself bud. :smiley:

robroy:

James the cat:

robroy:

You speak for yourself bud. :smiley:

Don’t need gentlemans art pamphlets. I have a fine stock of dusky maidens travel with me. Cab is like a Hareem.

Beats a night heater. :smiley:

robroy:
Beats a night heater. :smiley:

It does! When it’s hot and I’m stuck in traffic I get one of them to waft me with a fan whilst another feeds me grapes.

Fur coat !

My winter kit consists of;

Flask
Shovel
Thick coat
Waterproofs
Blankets
De icer

I’ve never needed any of it yet and I do look like a complete ■■■■ as I board the bus, but at least I’m prepared.

the maoster:

Flask
Shovel
Thick coat
Waterproofs
Blankets
De icer

I’ve never needed any of it yet and I do look like a complete ■■■■ as I board the bus, but at least I’m prepared.

Good one :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing.
No doubt all the roads will collapse and go to crap as soon as a single snow flake drops though.

the maoster:

Flask
Shovel
Thick coat
Waterproofs
Blankets
De icer

it does the rounds

just the norm but I fire up the night heater whilst doing me paperwork and checks . No heater then it’s Change a truck, sitting for 4 hrs waiting to load / tip I want a warm cab .