WHY?

Why do some drivers go out of their way to make other drivers lives harder?

I went to load at a power station the other day, there’s a camera and tv screen so you can line up to load on your centre lid(powder tank). I go in there a lot so know where I need to be on the weighbridge, I always have a glance at the tv screen to double check, but, I couldn’t see a thing on the screen. Got out the truck and stated loading, there’s a long pole with a brush attached too it, so you can clean the camera. Looks up at the camera and somebody had deliberately rubbed the brush on the fifth wheel, coated the brush in grease and proceeded to smear it on the camera and sensors WTF :open_mouth: :open_mouth: How stupid can you get? what the person didn’t realise was there’s been a new camera installed to monitor damage, hope he gets caught and loses his job. What a bell end.

he probably thought " THEY" where watching him.

The worlds full off pricks,do tipper drivers go in there?

These are the same sort of idiots that leave bags full of ■■■■ in layby’s causing them to close down to overnight parking. Damage toilets and showers at service’s/truckstops ETC ETC causing the rest of us to be treated like second class citizens and are more than likely the ones who feel the need top rev engines as much as possible when leaving the parking area at 4am! :imp: :imp: :imp:

NO NEED!

B…

Bungle666:
These are the same sort of idiots that leave bags full of [zb] in layby’s causing them to close down to overnight parking. Damage toilets and showers at service’s/truckstops ETC ETC causing the rest of us to be treated like second class citizens and are more than likely the ones who feel the need top rev engines as much as possible when leaving the parking area at 4am! :imp: :imp: :imp:

NO NEED!

B…

Very true, sadly.

Had a knobhead at Bougheys, Nantwich yesterday. I was parked in the truckpark area ready to split my trailer, knobhead reverses into space on my left but about 18" away from me so I couldn’t get the winding handles extended properly. I said to him “you’ve made this job a lot harder than it needed to be”, he shrugged his shoulders and walked off! BTW, he was at least 60, you’d think he might have known better by now!
:unamused:

My vote goes to W H MALCOLM and R T KEEDWELL drivers. Every ■■■■■■■ time they do it and they are all a bunch of dumb [zb]s that can’t see what’s going on in front of their noses. Polestar print works at Wakefield. They take reels in there to be tipped. Perfectly large enough space for them to back into so that the reel FLT can get round the front of them to both side of the trailer. But oh no, that’s too ■■■■■■■ simple isn’t it!! So what do they do? Leave the ■■■■■■■ wagon sat in the middle of the yard blocking the turning point for every driver that’s coming in to collect finished product. It’s so bleeding OBVIOUS to anyone with a brain and a pair of eyes that you can’t get an artic round the corner where the barrier is when they stop where they do. They have approx 40ft of empty space behind them that they can reverse into without affecting anyone else, but that’s too simple. The sad part is that 95% of the drivers are all old hands that have been doing the job for years and should know better. :unamused: :angry:

In this job, the fact that the average age of a driver is 53 suggests that the average age of a helmet is 53 as well. :wink:

nedbro:
The worlds full off pricks,do tipper drivers go in there?

They go in the power station but don’t load where this happened.

Bungle666:
the ones who feel the need top rev engines as much as possible when leaving the parking area at 4am! :imp: :imp: :imp:

NO NEED!

The selfish do it also at 4pm when I am sleeping as I move in the night… :imp: :imp: :imp:

steveo999:
Had a knobhead at Bougheys, Nantwich yesterday. I was parked in the truckpark area ready to split my trailer, knobhead reverses into space on my left but about 18" away from me so I couldn’t get the winding handles extended properly. I said to him “you’ve made this job a lot harder than it needed to be”, he shrugged his shoulders and walked off! BTW, he was at least 60, you’d think he might have known better by now!
:unamused:

60 years old!!!.. He shouldn’t be driving.

Hi, Fileep

Sounds like your talking about Drax Power Station Silo 2000
Nothing wrong with it that a bomb couldn’t put right!

Bassman