Drivers disturbing other drivers

Last night I was parked up on an ind est just adjacent to a roundabout on a main road, the ind est is separated from the road by a pavement.
Just got out of my bunk about 10 to 6, and about to open the curtains when this truck blasted his horns. I looked out when opening curtains nobody else on the road at that time, so he obviously thought it was funny in his tiny mind to try and wake me up. :unamused:
I would imagine it was a day/night man who had never tramped with a dodgy sense of humour, … surely tf it could not be another tramper.

Question is why tf would a fellow driver want to do that??
.I’ve had boy racers and similar type pricks in cars do it in the past…but a fellow driver?, :open_mouth:
Do you lay by parking guys get it often or what?

I could maybe see his point …(up to a point) if I was parked blocking him in, or causing some kind of obstruction to him…but ffs man. :neutral_face: I was causing nobody any probs whatsoever.

We had a knobber on here just the other week justifying it, because some guys had parked inconsiderately, and I pointed out that you don’t park in bad places through choice, it’s an absolute last desperate resort situation, so to be more sympathetic…but I wasn’t doing any of that anyway. :neutral_face:

Way I see it, it’s just yet ANOTHER example of what happens when you give dregs, knobheads and f/whits Class 1s. :unamused:

Never understood this, its like I’m awake so you should be too.

From the couple of times I have seen it happen it tends to be ones that think they are gods gift but in reality are complete knobs.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

So pleased I now sit on the other side of the desk.

Ken.

I wouldn’t do it to a truck, but twice this week I have driven past a bunch of mobile caravan dwellers who have pitched up close to the depot and given them a toot at 5am to show my appreciation of their presence

peirre:
I wouldn’t do it to a truck, but twice this week I have driven past a bunch of mobile caravan dwellers who have pitched up close to the depot and given them a toot at 5am to show my appreciation of their presence

There was some kind of party going with some campers, about a dozen or so tents, in a field opposite where I live, it was on a Sunday night and I was working next morning, so got little kip.
It was the time when I was out based and parking the truck at home, so when I left the house at 6, I went past the field and the tents very slowly, blasting my twin train air horns .
God I felt better for it. :laughing:

Then I realised…Christ I’ll be popular, I’ll have woken up the whole village. :blush: :smiley:

peirre:

There’s a large pile of these vermin near Harlow on the M11, definitely give them a prolonged blast whenever I pass. It’s a shame I’m not in Bell Huey, I love the smell of Napalm in the morning… Q snowflakes…

biggriffin:

peirre:

There’s a large pile of these vermin near Harlow on the M11, definitely give them a prolonged blast whenever I pass. It’s a shame I’m not in Bell Huey, I love the smell of Napalm in the morning… Q snowflakes…

I could see the funny side of that, or a caravan full of coppers or VOSA men…(as unlikely as that would be :smiley:), , better still a load of Sunderland fans. :laughing:
Drivers doing it do drivers?..still not getting it. :neutral_face:

Absolute scum. The type of amoeba with zero social graces, the type of pondlife who’d not show any gratitude or acknowledgement to you holding a door open for them, letting them out of a sliproad, backing off when they’re struggling to get past, the list goes on.

All in all the type of person that I’d happily squat down beside and enjoy watching them take their last breath as they die from throat cancer!

Apart from that I have no problem with them! :smiley:

the maoster:
Absolute scum. The type of amoeba with zero social graces, the type of pondlife who’d not show any gratitude or acknowledgement to you holding a door open for them, letting them out of a sliproad, backing off when they’re struggling to get past, the list goes on.

All in all the type of person that I’d happily squat down beside and enjoy watching them take their last breath as they die from throat cancer!

:open_mouth: Jeez Maoster, remind me never to cross you. :smiley:

the maoster:

. Been on the Stella, .
Are you directing the above at caravan types, or those who wake you up when parked up Or Both…

robroy:

peirre:

There was some kind of party going with some campers, about a dozen or so tents, in a field opposite where I live, it was on a Sunday night and I was working next morning, so got little kip.
It was the time when I was out based and parking the truck at home, so when I left the house at 6, I went past the field and the tents very slowly, blasting my twin train air horns .

Then I realised…Christ I’ll be popular, I’ll have woken up the whole village. :blush: :smiley:

Knob :smiley:

the maoster:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if it was me then i would add a stethoscope and a smile.
though it would be more satisfying watching them trapped in a burning car ( or van in the diddycoys case)… :slight_smile:

dave docwra:

robroy:

peirre:

Knob :smiley:

Nah I went in the village pub the week after, they (the villagers that I woke up) knew what I was doing, and I was forgiven. :smiley:

biggriffin:

peirre:

A lack of Hueys? Send in the TNUK chorus…
youtube.com/watch?v=PSuRJueqsQg
Albion might be one of the blondes, and GoodFriend possibly a redhead ?

robroy:
Last night I was parked up on an ind est just adjacent to a roundabout on a main road, the ind est is separated from the road by a pavement.
Just got out of my bunk about 10 to 6, and about to open the curtains when this truck blasted his horns. I looked out when opening curtains nobody else on the road at that time, so he obviously thought it was funny in his tiny mind to try and wake me up. :unamused:
I would imagine it was a day/night man who had never tramped with a dodgy sense of humour, … surely tf it could not be another tramper.

Question is why tf would a fellow driver want to do that??
.I’ve had boy racers and similar type pricks in cars do it in the past…but a fellow driver?, :open_mouth:
Do you lay by parking guys get it often or what?

I could maybe see his point …(up to a point) if I was parked blocking him in, or causing some kind of obstruction to him…but ffs man. :neutral_face: I was causing nobody any probs whatsoever.

We had a knobber on here just the other week justifying it, because some guys had parked inconsiderately, and I pointed out that you don’t park in bad places through choice, it’s an absolute last desperate resort situation, so to be more sympathetic…but I wasn’t doing any of that anyway. :neutral_face:

Way I see it, it’s just yet ANOTHER example of what happens when you give dregs, knobheads and f/whits Class 1s. :unamused:

Maybe he was doing his daily checks and testing the horn. I scared our shunter the other night doing just that…he happened to be right in front of the truck, I didn’t see him (honestly)

Yeah had this happen from time to time. I always just think it’s the terminally stupid. Clearly people who get their kicks out of this aren’t over endowed in the IQ department

biggriffin:

peirre:

To be fair the people who throw snowflake insult around are the prime examples of snowflakes :smiley:

robroy:
I pointed out that you don’t park in bad places through choice, it’s an absolute last desperate resort situation

Yeah you do do it out of choice when you chose to pass all those perfectly good places you could have stopped at trying to wring every last minute out of the tacho leaving you getting to the point where you literally just have to abandon it where you roll over to 9hrs.

ZB me I park in lay-bys & don’t have this much trouble , seems from your posts this week your stressed out rob , looking for a fight every day , which is surprising as you’ve only been back to work for 5 mins after sitting on your ■■■ drinking beer for months !!!

Conor:

robroy:
I pointed out that you don’t park in bad places through choice, it’s an absolute last desperate resort situation

Yeah you do do it out of choice when you chose to pass all those perfectly good places you could have stopped at trying to wring every last minute out of the tacho leaving you getting to the point where you literally just have to abandon it where you roll over to 9hrs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that will be one of the advantages of being a limper stuck on a mundane night trunk then.?
back to your own bed and sleep all day.

unless

the junkies constantly arriving and leaving your next door drug dealer start getting impatient and belting the horn for their scummy mates to hurry up or plod does another raid with the blues and twos on ?
and lets not forger the ice cream vans that abound in such areas.

thats what you get by not planning ahead earlier in your life and living somewhere worth living.
at least its just a now and again wrong place to kip instance,its not s if he wakes up to the same outlook every single day? :laughing: