TIPPER DRIVERS, not what you think

Today I made a monumental ■■■■-up, a noob ■■■■, error of judgement call it what you will. I tried to screw my unit round to go back into a premises in Thurlstone and get weighed off, the trailer and 20 tonne load didn’t want to though, and ripped off my fuel sender unit, twisted the trailer like wringing out a dishcloth and threatened to side tip the load ,:oops: :blush: :blush: :blush: . got it stable & level by winding legs down, and waited for experienced help.

The tipper driver thing, The only peeps who stopped to ask if I needed help were 2 tipper drivers, although not much they could do, it was appreciated.

So if you were on the A628 and saw the arse end of a trailer sticking out into the road that was me :blush: .

If any consilation i done a similar thing when i got my unit new (many years ago)
screwed in a tight yard the truck was only a few days old bumped on a kirb and ripped the breather pipe right out the 500ltr tank !

oooooophs didnt cover it with boss lol, thankfully merc managed a fix with some clear silicon thats lasted to this day . :smiley: