Who`s the dirty no good driver

Tipped today at Iceland Livingston and was kept waiting for the obligatory 3 hours to get 4 pallets off when my bladder decided to come over all funny and I realised I needed a wee wee.

Discovered the toilet straight out of the film trainspotting was locked so went to goods in to complain.

Toilets out of bounds for drivers you will need to go to front of building.

This set me off on a rant that had me throwing in words like ■■■■■■■■■ and do I look like a dog because I could act like one and do it outside the door.

You will know if you have been in these rdc`s the walk they expected me to take for a ■■■■ and understand my predicament.

Surprise surprise my delivery line was out the window like a shot so I drove round and parked up and used their front door loo.

Asked the security guy for some sort of complaint form and while he declined to give me one on the basis he didn`t get any so had no need for such a thing he told me exactly why.

Someone had been putting full rolls of bog roll down the loo ■■■■■■■■ on it and lifting the cistern lid to remove the flush handle so nobody could clear it.

These toilets are used by every Tom, ■■■■ and Harry but of course it was a Driver that did the deed. :unamused:

So own up who does this. :astonished:

hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg244.pdf

Scroll down to page 6

Welfare
Sanitary conveniences and washing facilities
Suitable and sufficient sanitary conveniences and washing facilities should be provided at readily accessible places. They and the rooms containing them should be kept clean and be adequately ventilated and lit. Washing facilities should have running hot and cold or warm water, soap and clean towels or other means of cleaning or drying. If required by the type of work, showers should also be provided. Men and women should have separate facilities unless each facility is in a separate room with a lockable door and is for use by only one person at a time.

Next time tell them NO. You wont make it and they have a duty of care for your welfare even though you dont directly work for them they must by law allow you to use the toilet etc

Just to add they CAN NOT STOP YOU USING ANY TOILET If it’s there for their staff they are there for YOU TOO

What kind of scum does a thing like that?

We wonder why people view us as scum & some of us are even offended by peoples treatment of us, but when people have experienced this type of, sadly all too common behaviour, probably more than once or twice too, then it’s understandable that we are not allowed out of their sight whilst we’re on their premises, that we are not allowed to use their toilet facilities or canteens & you can hardly blame them.

The saddest part is that this is not an isolated case, most drivers toilets in RDCs & even some truckstops/cafes are, as said, like the one from Trainspotting.

aranger:
Tipped today at Iceland Livingston and was kept waiting for the obligatory 3 hours to get 4 pallets off when my bladder decided to come over all funny and I realised I needed a wee wee.

Discovered the toilet straight out of the film trainspotting was locked so went to goods in to complain.

Toilets out of bounds for drivers you will need to go to front of building.

This set me off on a rant that had me throwing in words like [zb] and do I look like a dog because I could act like one and do it outside the door.

You will know if you have been in these rdc`s the walk they expected me to take for a ■■■■ and understand my predicament.

Surprise surprise my delivery line was out the window like a shot so I drove round and parked up and used their front door loo.

Asked the security guy for some sort of complaint form and while he declined to give me one on the basis he didn`t get any so had no need for such a thing he told me exactly why.

Someone had been putting full rolls of bog roll down the loo ■■■■■■■■ on it and lifting the cistern lid to remove the flush handle so nobody could clear it.

These toilets are used by every Tom, ■■■■ and Harry but of course it was a Driver that did the deed. :unamused:

Why oh why do these ‘people’ insist on abusing facillities provided for their comfort and convienience? I suppose a school of thought would be that they were extacting some revenge for being kept waiting so long to tip. I’ve never visited Livingstone but I once had the misfortune to have to wait 4.5 hours to tip 4 pallets at Swindon, and was told by regulars that it was by no means uncommon.
Getting back on subject though, anytime these kind of things are witnessed they should be reported. People who do that kind of thing deserve no mercy whatsoever, and there should be no hiding place for them.
So own up who does this. :astonished:

He was implying that by only allowing their own staff to use the key for this toilet it would speed up the investigation into who was carrying this out as seemingly its not the first time. :open_mouth:

Surely they could padlock the crapper and have a sign for key sheet for the toilet door and the crapper door if you desire a number 2, though imo you would need a space suit with a convenient hole in it to sit in the cubicle which would make it easier to determine who fouled the bog. :laughing:

Our driver’s toilets (accessed only from the yard) are frequently left unflushed, or fouled, or ■■■■ on the seats etc. And then there’s the graffitti. Management blame goods in drivers :unamused: :unamused:

I used the drivers bog at Aldi,Chelmsford on thursday.It was bloody disc=gusting and stunk to high heaven in fsact I thought “I’ll hang on til I get to Basildon,cos I aint risking catching owt here!” :angry:

in iceland livingston why didn’t you have a ■■■■■ behind the stand trailers like everyone else!! :open_mouth: :smiley:

I think the most disgusting bogs ever must be the ones in GKN Chep in West Bromwich. They used to lock them to stop the workforce using them.

There were notices in Urdu and English about standing on the seats and flooding them with arsewash

Thetaff:
in iceland livingston why didn’t you have a ■■■■■ behind the stand trailers like everyone else!! :open_mouth: :smiley:

I first delivered there at the Frozen 6 months ago and when I arrived there was 2 guys at the bottom of the stairs having a ■■■ so I assumed this was the smoking bit so I stood and had a ■■■ now and again when I was waiting on my lines, the last time a ■■■■■■ from goods in came out and started carrying on like I was giving his daughter one. :laughing:

Not allowed to smoke here mate I wont report you this time but your lucky the cameras are not on you blah blah. :unamused:

I have a new job and delivering to this place is a must or its my jotters so running behind trailers is not on seeing as a ■■■ outside gets them foaming at the gub.

As previously stated though I am not a dog and I will go to a convenient toilet for a ■■■■■ and when they say you cant have a ■■■■■ till you walk half a mile and back it tends to get you a wee bit upset. I can honestly say I have never seen drivers slashing behind trailers and if I did I would find it a bit out of order tbh. :open_mouth:

i was in there about a month ago and i used the toilets up the stairs above the booking in office,don’t you just love the spacious area that they want you to sit in like a lab rat waiting for your paperwork

i usually get on the bunk and goto sleep :wink: :smiley:

Thetaff:
i was in there about a month ago and i used the toilets up the stairs above the booking in office,don’t you just love the spacious area that they want you to sit in like a lab rat waiting for your paperwork

i usually get on the bunk and goto sleep :wink: :smiley:

Taff, I set my phone alarm in case I sleep all day and its the bogs up the stairs I am referring too, I couldn`t really care less what happened in their bog I just want a ■■■■.

I used to have to follow their pickers up the stairs and beg to use their key and they couldn`t speak a word of English, Seemingly.

Now standing with your hand pulling your zip up and down explaining you need a ■■■■ to some polish picker can feel a little pervy, especially after you think about it but telling me you cant have one at all is basically torture if you know what its like to wake up choking for a ■■■■■.

How do you make a complaint in writing to these idiots. :question:

Play them at their own game…you have to wear steel toe caps for health and safety

The health and safety reason…universal size 9 door key.
(and if you take your hi-viz off thay won’t be able to see you do it :wink: )

I think I’ve found the ‘culprit’ … :wink: :laughing:

numbnuts77
from here
:
My worst habit is whenever I use a toilet at an RDC I have to put a toilet roll or two down the pan before taking a crap because I don’t like splashback see.

Talk about RDC’s whats all that about at the services M42 / A5 Petrol station ones OMG I was ashamed to see that , at one of the first MSA’s after Birmingham airport what must visitors to our country think !!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

markgilly:
Talk about RDC’s whats all that about at the services M42 / A5 Petrol station ones OMG I was ashamed to see that , at one of the first MSA’s after Birmingham airport what must visitors to our country think !!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Most of them think ‘free houses, free education, free healthcare & if we kick up a stink the politicians will make whatever we dislike illegal, that’s it we’re staying here’ :unamused: :open_mouth: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

why dont you jump in your cab, pee in a bottle / crap in a bag, then leave the said items outside the locked toilet door ?
:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: