Dirty gits...

…starting to get a bit miffed with the state of the washing facilities at many service stations…

Considering the fact that many of the big service station companies charge an arm and a leg for truck parking, none of 'em (at least at the places I park up at - bog standard car oriented) have showers.

Not only that, there seems to be an ubundance of seedy graffitti encouraging illicit meet ups and the like.

Mucky boogers.

Sort it out.

I, (maybe i’m on me own 'ere) half expect the bogs to be full of George Michael types when I have me last pee before I turn in of a night. :open_mouth:

Perhaps it’s cos i’m a relitavely new night outer. :question:

i stopped at clackett lane last week on the way to the shuttle with another driver i was running with and both of us were dismayed at the cleanliness of the whole place not just the toilets/washrooms and no my mate did not appreciate having a dump and having to cover holes in the wall up to stop the shirtlifters watching him

i don’t think any service areas are clean the cleanist one i’ve found with showers is prob the ones at exeter? it’s an absoulte rip off in the msa’s the truckstops are cheaper but few and far between now.

matt f:
i stopped at clackett lane last week on the way to the shuttle with another driver i was running with and both of us were dismayed at the cleanliness of the whole place not just the toilets/washrooms and no my mate did not appreciate having a dump and having to cover holes in the wall up to stop the shirtlifters watching him

I cant believe that people dig through the chipboard on the cubicle partitions.
HOW ■■■■■■■ SAD/SICK ARE THESE PEOPLE?

The MSAs are a disgrace charging £25 in some places.
but drivers dont help themselves either,whenever something is renewed or made nice for the comfort of the drivers its ■■■■■■■ ruined and broken BY DRIVERS in a matter of weeks.
No wonder everyone hates us!!!
you’ve only got to look at all the ■■■■■■■ rubbish,■■■ and truckers tizer bottles,left in the laybys to see that a hefty number of us have no ■■■■■■■ manners or respect for anything :wink:

Toilets are on the whole all disgusting, theres a few petrol stations I stop at on a regular basis for a loo break and a drink, packet of crisps etc, and every time the toilet is covered in ■■■■, no loo roll, no soap and half the time the taps don’t even work. I tell the person on the counter that it’s in a bad way and they just look at you like you’re from another planet and grunt.

On the other hand some service stations are immaculate, can’t think of any off the top of my head though, Westmoorland is probably the only place that seems nice whenever I go.

Drivers do ruin it though, take the driver who was so lazy that he couldn’t be bothered to go to the toilets about 150metres away at Morrisons Yate so took a ■■■■ up against the bay after parking his truck, nice, disgusting little ogre.

Kiowan:
Drivers do ruin it though, take the driver who was so lazy that he couldn’t be bothered to go to the toilets about 150metres away at Morrisons Yate so took a ■■■■ up against the bay after parking his truck, nice, disgusting little ogre.

or the driver who took a crap at Asda ADC wakefield, on the verge behind the trailer, while it was parked opposite the bays

My biggest hate at the moment is the oily footprints round the rim and the plastic water bottle to rinse the ■■■■■■■■■ arse.

Crap a la turque.

What is worse is the flood of water they leave on the floor.

Thomas Crapper invented the modern toilet, the Irish designed the wooden seat but an Englishman made a hole in it :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
Crap a la turque.

What is worse is the flood of water they leave on the floor.

Thomas Crapper invented the modern toilet, the Irish designed the wooden seat but an Englishman made a hole in it :stuck_out_tongue:

and the easterns perfected the cleaning, by using water etc, to get rid of the clingons

have you ever seen a pig toilet in in india?

I really don’t see why even someone of a homosexual persuasion would want to make a hole in the wall so they could watch some great hairy trucker on the bog.

They can’t ALL be glory holes!

Scarab:
I really don’t see why even someone of a homosexual persuasion would want to make a hole in the wall so they could watch some great hairy trucker on the bog.

S`pose carrying a can of WD40 or easy start in ya pocket might help in those tricky situations :wink:

peirre:

Scarab:

S`pose carrying a can of WD40 or easy start in ya pocket might help in those tricky situations :wink:

Actually that might work on the toilet rim too :smiley:

i have not seen a clean set of toilets or showers yet in england does make you wonder what there houses are like

hanson:
i have not seen a clean set of toilets or showers yet in england does make you wonder what there houses are like

I used to ask/think the same.

Then it dawned on me.

Their houses and homes are immaculate.

Because they’re usually the types that keep their “little women” barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen.

It’s left to someone else wipe their arses and clean up after them :unamused: