Driver Toilets

I’ll just leave this here.
Bonus points for the exposed live wires, and for providing bog roll but no seat

The jug is a dead giveaway, seat broke by shoes when crouched upon in the assumed position? and now for the 64 thousand dollar question, was it a food factory?

at least theres bog roll and a pan that still looks whiteish.
can we use this topic to post minging clatty dirty bogs that we are supposed to use,or will the no fun police frown upon it and close the thread?
this makes me think im not so daft being happy to take a dump in a binliner sans cab. :confused:

Our bogs at our depot are pristine, the main depot one (and I mean single ONE) is a ■■■■ disgrace, …still it’s an improvement to the last one that it replaced…a ■■■■ portaloo for their own drivers. :open_mouth:
At least it makes us fully aware of how they look upon us :unamused: . :smiling_imp:

I pick up from a place near Carlisle which directs drivers to ask security if they need toilet paper…

idrive:
I’ll just leave this here.
Bonus points for the exposed live wires, and for providing bog roll but no seat

Even DD cab is looking more attractive, he has a point

I would guess that is an establishment owned by our bruv’ers, possibly a cash and carry. In’it

Yes the jug gives it away, thankfully not a food place.
It actually looks a lot worse in real life, floor caked in slime.
Think I would rather have seconds on DD’s binbag than squat in there.

It makes me laugh the guy at a supermarket gatehouse who lets you use the toilet but for “NUMBER ONE ONLY!, NUMBER ONE ONLY!”
Think he must have been traumatized by previous drivers but who the hell is going for a dump when booking in at the barrier?

idrive:
It makes me laugh the guy at a supermarket gatehouse who lets you use the toilet but for “NUMBER ONE ONLY!, NUMBER ONE ONLY!”
Think he must have been traumatized by previous drivers but who the hell is going for a dump when booking in at the barrier?

The dump can appear at any given time only the very experienced driver knows how to handle it they are called by the name of the number one drivers and are very very experenced and are called that for a reason
It was probably a container driver who soiled his toilet

These toilets are a total disgrace; more like something from the poorer parts of Africa than one of the biggest economies in the world.

But… They weren’t like that when they were built. The same applies to MSA toilets and even in some supermarkets. It’s not just lorry drivers; there is a section of the public (and don’t anyone try to blame this in immigrants because native-born British are the main offenders) that seem to delight in spoiling and destroying stuff. Way back in the 60s, I knew a guy who opened a truck-stop near Darlington. The toilets were nothing special but okay. After two weeks, there were no plugs, several mirrors were missing and of the four WCs only one still had a seat, and that was broken, probably by the guy who tried to steal it.