Oh you dirty boy!

I know there are a few grubby drivers in this industry that let the side down but this guy takes it to a whole new level!!! Stood on the catwalk between the cab and trailer having a pee all over the suzies. Then walks with an agency limp over to the offices to collect his paperwork. Are the toilets that are next to the office too clean for you pal? Do you wake up in the middle of the night and take a pee on your car then curl one out on your front lawn? Just glad I don’t work for the same family run Stoke haulier as you. Don’t think Ashley would be too pleased to see you doing that to one of his trucks. And I bet the lads can’t wait to get in a motor after you’ve finished with it

Nowt so queer as folk! One of ours got sacked yesterday for peeing in the sink in a customers canteen! Bizarre thing was he had to walk past the toilets to get to the canteen!

In my ideal world these miscreants would be dealt with by having a foot long anchor spike driven through the top of their heads, or at the very least have their testicles removed to stop them passing on their defective genes to the next generation.

They are probably the same animals who think it is funny to crap in the shower at a MSA.

sick of seeing drivers behave like this…
Basic hygiene seems lost in a lot of drivers,that’s why I always have hand sanitizer in my cab because you never know who has touched that button on the intercom or that pen in n the goods in deck…

I have to say as far as keeping ones immune system active this job has to be in the top ten.

To be honest most of the time one of my fingers is in an oriffice or two, whether its picking me nose, ears or unmentionables.

However peeing all over the suzies is a step to far in my opinion. Ironically we have a member of our swingers club called Gollden shower Suzy who is known to partake in moist adventures. Not to be confused with Scatty Sandra who I dont think I can discuss in polite company. Lets just say her nickname was changed to Sloppy Sandra after an unfortunate incident.

^^^TMI

I once peeeed in the sinks at grampian chickens at thorne,dont know if anybody can remember they used to be one long metal sink what you turned the tap on with your knee,i was half way thru and a bloke started to wash his hands bit further up the trough ,he coughed and nodded at the pot thingys on the wall :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush:

yorkshire terrier:
sick of seeing drivers behave like this…
Basic hygiene seems lost in a lot of drivers,that’s why I always have hand sanitizer in my cab because you never know who has touched that button on the intercom or that pen in n the goods in deck…

Yeah, the thing is…it isn’t just drivers! The human race in general is just full of unhygienic cretinous scoundrels. A mate of mine used to work for Vauxhall and on his lunch break went in to the staff toilet, only to find a car salesman with his pants around his ankles sitting in a sink of soapy water to wash his sphincter after squeezing one out… :unamused:

seth 70:
I once peeeed in the sinks at grampian chickens at thorne,dont know if anybody can remember they used to be one long metal sink what you turned the tap on with your knee,i was half way thru and a bloke started to wash his hands bit further up the trough ,he coughed and nodded at the pot thingys on the wall :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush:

Now that^^^^ is 100% comedy gold. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Reminds me of the tv clip at some Dutch music festival where the chick is waiting to interview a guy coming out of the loo, he does and proceeds to wash his hands in the long troughlike urinal. :smiley:

the maoster:

seth 70:

Now that^^^^ is 100% comedy gold. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Reminds me of the tv clip at some Dutch music festival where the chick is waiting to interview a guy coming out of the loo, he does and proceeds to wash his hands in the long troughlike urinal. :smiley:

If you ever went about 15 yrs ago you,d know im not kidding,it must have a regular thing because the geezer washing his hands was not fazed one bit :confused:

seth 70:

the maoster:

seth 70:

If you ever went about 15 yrs ago you,d know im not kidding,it must have a regular thing because the geezer washing his hands was not fazed one bit :confused:

Trust you!!! :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seth 70:

Done exactly the same at polestar wakefield,although i realized…mid ■■■■,just as an employee entered the toilet.
Hasty ■■■■■ retrieval ended in ■■■■ down my trousers

commonrail:

seth 70:

Done exactly the same at polestar wakefield,although i realized…mid ■■■■,just as an employee entered the toilet.
Hasty ■■■■■ retrieval ended in ■■■■ down my trousers

Loved going to Polestar. Homoworks the best!!! :wink:

seth 70:

They had the same sort of sinks at Ferndale Foods, Erith :blush:

If your ■■■■■■■ smell of waz
Change from omo…back to daz

Reading these posts make me realise just how crass some drivers are, and anybody who would actually own up to urinating in a companys sink shows just what a moronic [zb] they really are,.,.,. Because if you think that makes you look big, then how so wrong are you.

yoyo5:
Reading these posts make me realise just how crass some drivers are, and anybody who would actually own up to urinating in a companys sink shows just what a moronic [zb] they really are,.,.,. Because if you think that makes you look big, then how so wrong are you.

Big sink Big willy!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

yoyo5:

Toilet human…it was not done intentionally pal ,take it easy with the name calling [zb] :neutral_face:

I have heard a number of people in MSAS having a pony and trap and peeing and not washing their hands afterwards,i grab a handful of tissue to let myself out the door as I don’t intend to grab a door handle after I have washed my hands,dirty [zb]

seth 70:

yoyo5:

Toilet human…it was not done intentionally pal ,take it easy with the name calling [zb] :neutral_face:

Sorry no apologies, Still cannot understand why you would want to Advertise the fact, even if it was a mistake ?

yoyo5:

smile :grimacing: happy you are :laughing: it’s called banter, a laugh :laughing: a sense of HUMOUR! :smiley: don’t take it SERIOUSLY! :wink: