Who goes where w/c mon 31/07/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Im at wilkos at worksop mon-fri for 10am starts
testing out driver hire to see if its worth working for em full time since my current agy is being hap-hazard keeping me in work regularly :unamused:

5am start, Highbridge, Totnes, Liskeard and Hayle.

Monday I will be doing York, Bridlington,
Driffield, Hull, Scunthorpe

Rest of week :question:

monday heading up to birmingham and back again tue and wed around southampton and after that i have no idea will have to see when i get my job sheet on wed for the rest of the week.

convoy:

Where you going in Driffield?

Conor:

convoy:

Where you going in Driffield?

Kelly thorpe ind est

im in stobarts tomorrow.

I will be waking up nice and early for a 630 tip at Homebase RDC Swindon- going to travel up the night before. Rest of the week -who knows ?

bloodyhell i was going to ask where in hull.

ship out to italy sunday :open_mouth:
one drop bergamo reload north of padova
out through the blanc returning over the brenner to zeebee for the boat to hull
this will be the first time i have taken a wagon abroad,although i know the roads well from my coaching days the various tolls overtaking bans etc will keep me on my toes
if i get chance i will do a diary of my adventure.
jon

7am start on locals round nottingham and mansfield :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

should be done for 1 :smiley:

jon

i was gonna ask where in york ? :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jonboy:

jon

Keep moving in mansfield-the buggers will have your wheels off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I`m down to crick from burton, collect a trl for walsall booked at 0800, then back to crick and get my trl back ready to load potters bar tuesday morning for gent

Today: Asda - it was a nice run to Tilehurst and Bristol.
Sunday: Sainsbury’s
Monday: DHL
Tuesday: DHL
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: DHL
Friday: DHL

JB:

jonboy:

jon

Keep moving in mansfield-the [zb] will have your wheels off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I`m down to crick from burton, collect a trl for walsall booked at 0800, then back to crick and get my trl back ready to load potters bar tuesday morning for gent

its not mansfield im worried about , its all the gun toting gangsters in nottingham :open_mouth: :wink:

Coffeeholic:

You must be coining it in :smiling_imp: , in fact probably making a lot more than you were on your own :open_mouth: .

jonboy:

JB:

jonboy:

jon

Keep moving in mansfield-the [zb] will have your wheels off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

its not mansfield im worried about , its all the gun toting gangsters in nottingham :open_mouth: :wink:

good point! keep away from top valley, bestwood, the meadows.radford… Actually- JUST DONT BLOODY GO! :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

You must be coining it in :smiling_imp: , in fact probably making a lot more than you were one your own :open_mouth: .

Yep. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Rob K:
You must be coining it in :smiling_imp: , in fact probably making a lot more than you were on your own :open_mouth: .

do you need a fishing rod there rob :wink:
jon