Who goes where w/c Mon 27/03/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

mon, 4 drops around the south coast doing ply ex soton docks,pretty much the same for rest of week unless heading for wales pos thu/fri.

on hol,s for two weeks

on hols for a week [with paintbrush].

6am start going to morrisons wakefield. followed by a trailer swop at mansfield and another at wolverhampton.

jon

Bridgend, Swansea, Neath for me Monday…

Tuesday, night out somewhere, no idea where as yet !!!

well start new job mon off to wellingborough for 8am then overt o hereford then back to southampton.

Start sunday evening for early tip at Northampton, reload Goole, then 16.00 tip at Wellingborough.

Trelewis, in Welsh Wales again, boyo :confused:

10.00 tip nestle york …then ship out to france again…[retty much the same all week…been told that ireland is on our delivery schedule soon…
Anyway we nicked the sugar contract from Norbert…and now we are not washing the tanks in france anymore…but with a uk company…sets in chequers lane dagenham…so at least one comppany is fighting back…

i will
be going to work for kbr so iraq here icome later all peace all :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

remember trying is the first step towards failure .H simpson

Drop in Halifax, then 3 drops in Lancs. Should have a quieter week now than jonboy100 is on board.

load welshpool monday morning for gent… and if the bloody train and boats are playing up i`ll be ashford monday night if anyone wants to get the beers in :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Leave Magor brewery 5am Monday for a 9am tip at Carlesburg Tetley Croydon.reload empty beer kegs and take them back to Magor. Same thing but differerent drops for the rest of the week.

off till mon eve ,
mon 2200 harlow , new covent garden , portsmouth
tue 2200 alferton , east mids airport , covent garden , harlow
weds 2200 harlow , new covent garden , portsmouth
thurs 2200 alferton , east mids airport , covent garden , harlow

all runs out of fradley park
4 on 4 off

UK, all next week so I can pick my new motorcycle toy up at the weekend :smiley:

Leeming Bar, Bedale for Monday

bagpuss:
off till mon eve ,
mon 2200 harlow , new covent garden , portsmouth
tue 2200 alferton , east mids airport , covent garden , harlow
weds 2200 harlow , new covent garden , portsmouth
thurs 2200 alferton , east mids airport , covent garden , harlow

all runs out of fradley park
4 on 4 off

nothin but the norm then if u no the weeks work

jase11:
Drop in Halifax, then 3 drops in Lancs. Should have a quieter week now than jonboy100 is on board.

first day at my new job thanks two jase :smiley:
drop in warrington,then a collection and drop in stoke area
just hope that i remember it does not bend in the middle :stuck_out_tongue:
hello to the asda boys :laughing:
jon

:frowning: Nowhere again, after upsetting my TM a while ago (proved him wrong over tacho hours), I seem to be driving the ■■■■■■ van a lot, decorating new offices and cleaning yard… Only managed 40k in truck last week :frowning: :frowning: :confused:

Oh well.

John

cornish trucker:
:frowning: Nowhere again, after upsetting my TM a while ago (proved him wrong over tacho hours), I seem to be driving the ■■■■■■ van a lot, decorating new offices and cleaning yard… Only managed 40k in truck last week :frowning: :frowning: :confused:

As I assisted you in the upsetting of the TM do you want me to pop round and stir the paint for you? Might as well as I have nowt else to do. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: