Who goes where w/c Mon 07/08/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Working for Asda today and tomorrow. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday doing nights for DHL, then back into Asda next weekend.

London monday not sure about rest of week, booked with TNT for whole of week tho :smiley: :smiley:

3 weeks in salou spain :smiley: :smiley:
jon

Got me ADR course next week - back to school. Got a new pencil case, sandwich box and everything !!!

I’m on for Tradeteam out of Tadcaster Mon-Thu.

Paul

8am Doncaster (although I suspect that’s really Askern) reload in Sheffield somewhere as yet unknown.

Monday im stayin in southampton. Tuesday off to bath and a town called devizers or something like that nite out there. wed goin to newquay and come back thursday so 2nights out and a busy week.

Jobcentre :smiley:

Mon, tues, weds back into wilkos at worksop, taking Thurs, Fri off.

after not working out of wilkos for over a year, (the last time i was there, was when both the M1 and A1 where closed, causing chaos, leaving me stranded on the A1 for 7hrs).
I did M-F last week and TBH I sort of enjoyed it. though someone should update their hand drawn maps :unamused: as delivery point to the store in Leeds says the entrance to the bay is next to C & A, and theres no street addresses on em

I will be doing east coast, midlands and
west yorkshire but dont know on what days yet.

Off to the mountains of the Auvergne for a couple days to test the new caravan awning :unamused: . Thanks to Dave (Sheeter) for speccing it for me and Austin (Bear) for offering to bring it down from Wisbech next time he was there.
(Friends from Sunderland picked it up on rendezvous at Peterboro’ services).

The plan is the dogs can sleep in the awning thus leaving us room to move our feet at night. :wink: .

Monday night we will be at Chez Moustache on the N89 at Egletons between Tulle and Ussel, just in case anyone is in the area. Highly unlikely, I’ve never seen a Brit in there yet, but it really is a mammoth feed :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: .

Maybe on the way back Thursday night as well, not sure, there are other former haunts to check out :wink: .

Spardo:
Off to the mountains of the Auvergne for a couple days to test the new caravan awning

LT and I went there last October for her birthday. We stayed in a hotel in a tiny village called Chassignolles with caveman and his family. The scenery is wonderful round there. Here’s the view from our hotel room:

Paul

Start 4 drops Bristol area, then down to Exmouth, Cornwall somewhere, and back via Bideford and Barnstable

Asda Sunday to Tuesday 06.00. Puerto Banus Wednesday for two weeks Hols with the missus.

6 pm tommorow on the shuttle (2 x mansfiels to wolves ) then monday afternoon 2pm start for morrisons at yate (tele dvd player and booked pack ready ) :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

jon

swindon for 2pm tomorrow hopefully get mondays swindon off too then up to wellingbourgh to try and get mondays deliveroff heres hoping

acceptme:
wed goin to newquay and come back thursday so 2nights out and a busy week.

Do me a favour and wave to the sign for North Cornwall when you pass by Launceston, please. There are still some things I miss.
Edmonton for Tuesday delivery then probably heading South from there.

peirre:
Mon, tues, weds back into wilkos at worksop, taking Thurs, Fri off.

after not working out of wilkos for over a year, (the last time i was there, was when both the M1 and A1 where closed, causing chaos, leaving me stranded on the A1 for 7hrs).
I did M-F last week and TBH I sort of enjoyed it. though someone should update their hand drawn maps :unamused: as delivery point to the store in Leeds says the entrance to the bay is next to C & A, and theres no street addresses on em

if you spot les birch, say hello for me, not seen him in months, tell him paul burt was asking after him.
cheers

hope it wasnt him who drew the maps :unamused: tbh, I dont know many there, and some of em aint the friendliest folks, so I doubt Id know who he is