Who goes where w/c Mon 10/07/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

dudley for 0700 ish
for Estron so who knows after that but Harwich will no doubt loom large in the windscreen a far bit
can you park on the dock when doing traction like you can at Pompey

Tomorrow, I will off to Dover for the day - take photos of trucks and betz trucks :sunglasses:

Mon - Fri - Work at Bosch Warehouse and see plenty of betz trucks :sunglasses:

Ben.

Finished a night run for DHL at 04:15 this morning and will now switch hats and do some shopping trolley work for Asda, Bedford, starting at 14:00 today. Asda again tomorrow, start time still to be decided. Monday it’s DHL and sees me dipping my toe into ‘international’ work again with a run to Dublin :smiley: :smiley: for them, not to mention a night out. :open_mouth: :wink: :smiley: . That takes care of Tuesday as well, which brings me neatly back to my rest day on Wednesday.

Stayin around southampton this week but on thursday im on the 11 45pm sea france boat ou tto calais if anybody is on that one. Coffeeholic I use to work for DHL Dublin in the Airport depot. Good lads down there if you end up going to drop there

Don’t know which depot I am going to. Just doing a trailer swap, take one over Monday and bring another back on Tuesday.

bargin booze crewe for 7 am then into runcorn and widnes finishing at carlsberg tetley at gouldbourne

jon

Glasgow plus two other drops in Scotland for my first night out :smiley: :smiley: then back to Widnes for some local :confused: :confused: drops.

Oh and I get to use my Digi card in anger for the first time also.

Anyone recommend a good overnight truck stop on the way back down on the M6 ■■

The main engineering union (cranes and excavators) is on strike in NYC so our cement work has slowed down :imp: .This coming week I’m back on the gas truck ,with a new driver, for product training. :stuck_out_tongue:

Our own contract negotiations begin this week :unamused:

pedroski:
Glasgow plus two other drops in Scotland for my first night out :smiley: :smiley: then back to Widnes for some local :confused: :confused: drops.

i’d recommend junction 38 at the bottom of shap. good food shop (sells beer if you fancy one) and quite cheap . alot better then penrith or carlisle :wink: or if you can get abit further down the road carnforth truckstop

jon

Milan for me First time so will be using puter for guidance

Monday I will be doing york, bridlington then scarborough.
As for the rest of the week I dont know yet

Leeds to belshill Glasgowish Monday to Friday Night trunk trailer swap. :laughing:

pedroski:

What time you due to park up mate . might be passing have a brew if you fancy ?(tea in my case :laughing: )

hitch:
dudley for 0700 ish
for Estron so who knows after that but Harwich will no doubt loom large in the windscreen a far bit
can you park on the dock when doing traction like you can at Pompey

you can hitch, no problem, you will see where everyone else parks, a few different places, there is also a cafe, and 24hr toilets and showers, all in the building behind the main building. For showers you have to go to the main office where you take/collect paperwork, to get a shower room key if i remember rightly.

Ive got a 09.20 Magna Park for Monday, probably reload same place as im tipping.

thecoder0:

pedroski:

What time you due to park up mate . might be passing have a brew if you fancy ?(tea in my case :laughing: )

Not sure yet as I haven’t got the details of the other two drops, but I reckon late afternoon, early evening. (That narrows it down :smiley: )

off to luton airport on monday am to fly to greece for 2 weeks r and r :laughing: :smiley:

tonytiger:
off to luton airport on monday am to fly to greece for 2 weeks r and r :laughing: :smiley:

ENJOY MAN :laughing:

Pontefract, Selby, York, Thirsk, Wetherby, Leeds and Elland. Leave this afternoon, overnight round Pontefract somewhere as I hate getting up at silly o’clock. Monday night will be spent round Elland somewhere and then back to reload Tuesday. After that I think I’m going to Wales.

wagon in for 6 weekly monday ,so thats a day forklifting int warehouse.tuesday skegvegas & grimsby.off wednesday for the twelfth.thurs friday delivering to pubs in the outer reaches of lincs.