Who goes where w/c Mon 20/02/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

got 10 -12 drops of the wonderful plastics (again) for devon and cornwall + 2 drops for bristol. ending up in penzance. then run over to the yard in totton pick up a traiior to bring back to te yard here back about thursday for possible distribution of rtn load around yorkshire friday

monday 5am start with 5 drops around morcombe and preston with a 18 pallet of beer reload from thwaites blackburn.

easy start to the week

jon

up to newcastle for the3 day s again for me

Loading for Bradford on Monday, then up and down the A1 till Thursday and back to Blois :sunglasses:

i dont! i handed my keys in for the last time yesterday. im on holiday for 2 weeks then im off to pastures old. moving back home to Stirling :smiley:

Back and forth to france all week…with the sugar for nestles…either leeming bar,
York…castleford…or bristol…

scanny77:
i dont! i handed my keys in for the last time yesterday. im on holiday for 2 weeks then im off to pastures old. moving back home to Stirling :smiley:

best of luck with the move my friend.

start new run this week,same wagon,same beer ,different area,nottinghham,grantham,mansfield,sheffield.

mon load Meyers around southern counties, tue much the same & wed,thu/fri two day run into wales. :smiley:

Reading on Mon taking one of the artics, will have to remember to watch the front of the trl after driving a drag, then Hols for three days London :smiley: :smiley:

Warrior:

scanny77:

thanks very much. im gonna need it. havent got anywhere to live yet or a job. i almost resigned but the boss beat me to it by telling me someone up there has a job for me. all he needed was my CV so i handed that in instead of my notice yesterday. its all fun and games :confused:

or so they say :laughing:

scanny77:

Warrior:

scanny77:

thanks very much. im gonna need it. havent got anywhere to live yet or a job. i almost resigned but the boss beat me to it by telling me someone up there has a job for me. all he needed was my CV so i handed that in instead of my notice yesterday. its all fun and games :confused:

or so they say :laughing:

Good luck with the move :wink: Thought you had a job to go to in Bellshill :question: S&N i think was the name of the coy you said :question: 28k rising to 31k after 6months :confused:

steady start to the week full load of paper to northampton for 11am

not a clue but hopefully a new job on monday but had interview tuesday and got told had job to start monday ut not heard since and was expecting a call before now. so could be a dock to collect container or running round the agencies :confused: :confused: :confused:

Reading to kick the week off then whatever
comes my way.

Well, I am finally back at work Monday … I have no idea where I am off to though. Coffee is picking me up Monday morning to take me to the OC and from there?? No idea

Monday morning, Lloyd Maunder for probably the last time :frowning: the Lamb operation closes at the end of the week :open_mouth:

week in yard shunting this week, except tues. 1 drop syston. so 6-2 this week. jobs a good un :sunglasses:

Container up to Banbury for 8am Monday, back to Southampton Dox for one-off-one-on then… who knows where?
Part of the Fun-Of-The-Job… or so THEY tell me :laughing: