Where to buy new fridge?

I need a new small 12-24v cool box can anyone recommend a good one and where’s the best place to buy?

Ive been looking for a fridge, and for a proper one, they are bloody expensive, even the seconhand ones on ebay aint cheap. Luckily been told by my new boss the truck im getting has a fridge already fitted. :smiley: Try doing a search on ebay for 24 volt waeco fridge.

hi pal
argos do a 12v coolbox for £34.99 good price and good reviews
going for one myself this weekend as my old one has just packed up

hope this helps

What do you need a “FRIDGE” for … you got a 26 pal fridge coupled to your unit … assuming your still @ R.B. :question: :laughing: :laughing:
So, how’s it going @ R.B. :question:

theres one on the for sale forum on here!!

The Rustler:
What do you need a “FRIDGE” for … you got a 26 pal fridge coupled to your unit … assuming your still @ R.B. :question: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■ me i never thought about that! lol

i think if i had to warm my meals up from -20 i’d be looking for a new micro wave as well. i’m enjoying the job easy work, plenty of driving and little hand balling :smiley:

Mr B:

The Rustler:

[zb] me i never thought about that! lol

i think if i had to warm my meals up from -20 i’d be looking for a new micro wave as well. i’m enjoying the job easy work, plenty of driving and little hand balling :smiley:

It’s ok trying to use the trl as your “personal fridge” until you get a trl that needs to be sealed :unamused: When i’m working (still off with my broken wrist :frowning: ) i do chill @ +4, so put my “lunch” in CHEP tray in the trl … but have to remember to move it @ Morrisons Cutler Heights, or they will “unload” my lunch as well :laughing:

i get my fridge from he camping shop pay about £30 lasts about 2 year on 5 days a week

eurotherm on the ind est at strood in kent.they do the factory refurbs and i bought mine at half price,this is goin back 10 yrs,but well worth the visit.my mates now got the fridge after i packed in tramping,still running,better than my halfords coolbox anyway!.run into the estate,on the lh side near the end…if memory serves :unamused:

26 l 12 v

force4outdoor.co.uk/530/Mobi … ign=pid530

this is wot i use m8

The best ones are compressor type be it the Engel
or the waeco ones, not cheap but work down to -18c
and also work dual voltage 12/24VOLT so you can
use it in the car as well…well worth the cost,