Where do you guys look for work - containers

Hi all

First post here, be gentle!

I work for a large UK container haulage co and have been tasked to advertise for subbies/ owner drivers as we want to bring as many as poss on board over the next few weeks.

Before anyone says anything I’ve read the rules and I’m not advertising on the forums at all, just asking a question.

Is the jobs section here looked at by you guys if so I will stick an advert on here no probs, or is it better in print/ magazine?

We need owner drivers UK wide so need to hit as many eyes as possible and this site seems to be the biggest and best, so using my initiative by asking!! :smiley:

Much appreciated
Hopester

Rob! You’re wanted on the phone!

Erm random!! :slight_smile: unless this is an in joke!

Oh no.“We’re gonna need a bigger forum” :open_mouth:

MrHappy:
Oh no.“We’re gonna need a bigger forum” :open_mouth:

Just asking a question mate so we can reach as many of you as possible.

If its inappropriate then just say and I’ll remove the post. Was just hoping for some help off you guys thats all.

hopester:
Erm random!! :slight_smile: unless this is an in joke!

:wink: :grimacing:

Milton Keynes Chronicle :bulb: loads of container ships stop there :bulb:

Just ask the admins on this site if you can pay for a small advert in the owner driving forum. You could also take an advert out in the back of trucking magazine, truck & driver & commercial motor, truckstop news.

Silver_Surfer:
Just ask the admins on this site if you can pay for a small advert in the owner driving forum. You could also take an advert out in the back of trucking magazine, truck & driver & commercial motor, truckstop news.

Cool thank you, much appreciate the help :slight_smile:

what sort of rate are you paying??

He’s not here so I’ll say it for him.

QAMAAMB!

44 Tonne Ton:

QAMAAMB!

haha what does this stand for■■? :slight_smile: something and a mars bar?

cant say what rates we’re paying as that would be advertising and I dont know anyway I’ve just been asked to take out the advert to get people to contact us. We have 7 depots round the country so would be down to each depot to discuss with you anyway!

Quid a mile and a mars bar

Pete Griff:
Quid a mile and a mars bar

Could stand for ‘quick ■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and another male bride’ :bulb:

hopester:

44 Tonne Ton:

QAMAAMB!

cant say what rates we’re paying as that would be advertising and I dont know anyway I’ve just been asked to take out the advert to get people to contact us. We have 7 depots round the country so would be down to each depot to discuss with you anyway!

ive a rough idea which company you are and im not surprised you cant get subbies.

jessicas dad:

hopester:

44 Tonne Ton:

QAMAAMB!

ive a rough idea which company you are and im not surprised you cant get subbies.

Not even paying ‘quick ■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and another male bride’ :question: try felixstowe, there’s a subbie called p barlow he’d go for that :bulb: parks round the back of the fuel station waltham avenue.

jessicas dad:

hopester:

What makes you say that? Just interested to hear a) what company you think I work for and b) why we would struggle to get subbies when we are one of the most respectable and honest and best paying companies out there?

hopester:

jessicas dad:

hopester:

What makes you say that? Just interested to hear a) what company you think I work for and b) why we would struggle to get subbies when we are one of the most respectable and honest and best paying companies out there?

i must be mistaken or your delusional, which company are you then :question: :question: :question:

if your the best paying why the need to advertise?

I have this sneaking feeling you might be working for Freightliner…