What's all the fuss about Sainsburys?

Every driver you speak to always moans about Sainsburys, well . . . I was booked in the St.Helens depot for 1400 today and was expecting a late night . . .
Anyway, in at 1330, under canopy at 1335 and out the gate at 1345!

15 mins in total - Happy Days! :smiley:

Aye, always found em good myself. Spar are the worst!

redbob:
Every driver you speak to always moans about Sainsburys, well . . . I was booked in the St.Helens depot for 1400 today and was expecting a late night . . .
Anyway, in at 1330, under canopy at 1335 and out the gate at 1345!

15 mins in total - Happy Days! :smiley:

We get drop n drive at all Sainsburys and generally in and out in about half hour most of the time which is just aswell because most of their driver waiting rooms are crap.

ever been to sainsburys stoke 4 hrs i was stuck there monday unable to sit in cab have to sit on steel chairs absolute joke :unamused:

i was at sainsburys east kilbride last sat and sun 8am tip, seven pallets on, was there three hours sat, two and a half sun just made my other timed delivery at tescos livingston. drivers waiting area crap, a round table with three chairs right outside the toilet door !!! only two drivers in front of me as well

its cos some of them when u roll up on the bay they only have 1 guy on the back of u n he tips checks it n puts it all away at the same time