What you doing for new years eve?

Me I am staying in the house with my wife and son + i will enjoy it as much as you who will go out and get lashed!

What are you doing?
Is anyone working?

At home with the family.

Me too, at home.

Been out the last 4 or 5 years but decided to stay in this year.

Well … in until 12:30 then I have 16 people to ferry home (being a non drinker and owner of a big camper does have it’s downfalls :laughing: :laughing: )

I will stay home keeping my wife, kids and a bottle of southern comfort company. :wink:

B E E R :exclamation: :smiley:

Pub,Beer,friends… oh and getting engaged to my girlfriend :smiley:

Congratulations DeSaint, I hope you have a night to remember. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

DeSaint:
Pub,Beer,friends… oh and getting engaged to my girlfriend :smiley:

What’s your missus got to say about it?? :unamused: :wink:

Congratulations De Saint,
I`ll be doing the first 3, but the 4th is a bit too drastic for me :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: Hope everything goes well, matey, and for everyone else, whatever they do
Happy New Year to All
Trev

Congratulations again Desaint. I’ll be doing the first three as well and then off home to nurse the hangover in the morning :wink:
I’d like to wish everyone here on TrucknetUK a very Happy New Year and all the best for the coming 12 months :smiley:

I was working last NYE so this year promised wifey I would be home… we are off to see friends and have a good laugh, no doubt. As neither wifey or I drink, we WON’T be nursing sore heads in the morning :smiley: :smiley:

Up the pub with the family and let my 20yr old son see if he can drink me under the table, first one to throw up buys the curries (only kidding he he )
HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL

Home with the Boss Lady and our daughter, meal about 7 watch one, maybe more of the Xmas DVDs then into the street at midnight with a glass of something spiritual. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: hic.

infomed last night that i was having a party here, by my 16yr old daughter, so staying in to keep an eye on them, will have to play taxi tomorrow

I’m at home, having a few beers, and mixing it with a major lemsip bender… :frowning:

Have a fun time all you lot, and mind the roads.

Change of plan :frowning:

No relaxing, The septic system has backed up due to the mealting snow, so up to my elbows in ■■■ etc, what a way to spend the afternoon.

I will however be quite merry later :smiley:

Getting dosed up - with beechams, strepsils and anything else I can find to drive this bloody flu bug away!

Not sure I’ll even last until midnight…

Happy new year to you all.

John

Just me and the wife in front of the TV with a bottle of sherry and waiting for 7.00pm for all my friends and Family back in the UK to call and wish us a happy new year (we are 5 hours behind the UK) then off to bed…Seeing the New Year in over here just aint the same like back home :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bully…wishing he was home having a knee’s up with you guys.

Happy New Year to you all.

at home with the wife and a keg of stella all the best to all for the new year

Quiet night this year, as I will be up early in the morning on a preserved Midland Red bus to Winchester for the King Alfred Motor Services annual running day. Bit different to other new years eve’s but then I like to be different. Enjoy yourselves everybody, and see y’all agin next year.

Happy New Year

Calv