Night out on new years eve lol

anyone ?

Dozy.

Yes I did on the Stenna line Southampton to Cherbourg in the 90,s, a great night with Frankie Carson live on stage followed by grab a Granny night in the disco.
Its a cracker, its the way I tell em.

Not this year, i have spent new year in In a MSA in Germany before now, with several others we all got pished just the same, Xmas and New year aren’t really a big deal for me, and they ain’t been since i was a kid

did new year in tangier 97 i think it was

i was like i dont have plans really to be drunk so i make some dosh instead and just spent 2k in currys sale cos i was bored for few days

Contraflow:
Dozy.

Class :laughing:

Noe even remotely classy/ funny. What is it with you pair…foreplay? :wink:

Yep last year in that off road layby just after Newark on the A46 towards Lincoln :cry: :cry:

tezza:
Yep last year in that off road layby just after Newark on the A46 towards Lincoln :cry: :cry:

Brough Rest Area.

I favourite place of mine for an afternoon rest.

Punchy Dan will be staking it out now I’ve said that. :laughing:

nope as still got 7 days off

Yeah I’m on a night out, in St Albans. Start off in Mokokos and finish in Club Batchwood… Should be good and ■■■■■■■ by midnight.

Oh, you meant in a truck? No, I’m allergic.

F-reds:
Yeah I’m on a night out, in St Albans. Start off in Mokokos and finish in Club Batchwood… Should be good and [zb] by midnight.

Oh, you meant in a truck? No, I’m allergic.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah,i’m booked in the Novotel,Broad street Birmingham with the mrs and kids.Nice meal out and a few beers and absolutely no concern for the state of the aged batteries on my charriot having enough to fire her up on the 4th :laughing:

joker83:
anyone ?

No we are staying in and babysitting the 3 month old grandaughter so gonna be a long night me thinks, well for her indoors anyway !!

bald bloke:

joker83:
anyone ?

No we are staying in and babysitting the 3 month old grandaughter so gonna be a long night me thinks, well for her indoors anyway !!

HAHAHA, same here! Same age too!

cargocargocargo:

bald bloke:

joker83:
anyone ?

HAHAHA, same here! Same age too!

Getting a takeaway and a slab of stella but the wife don’t drink so she’ll remain sensible and i won’t, and also she’s in charge of the 04.00 night feed too :wink:

Some people really attempt to take the ■■■■ ! My wife is working tomorrow evening at the hotel she works in (at double time cash in hand) and they asked me if I wass prepared to help out as they are short staffed I asked how much and was told £6.50 an hour :open_mouth: Stuff that but never know if they cant find another mug to do it …

raymundo:
Some people really attempt to take the ■■■■ ! My wife is working tomorrow evening at the hotel she works in (at double time cash in hand) and they asked me if I wass prepared to help out as they are short staffed I asked how much and was told £6.50 an hour :open_mouth: Stuff that but never know if they cant find another mug to do it …

What about all the free beer n food you can get down !!

I eat that much a packet of crisps last me two days :slight_smile: