Night out on new years eve lol

yes last year flying j truckstop headingley /winnipeg waiting 3days for load to texas minus 35deg. truck never turned of .

joker83:
anyone ?

Yes I’m working New Years eve/ New Years day ( I’m a tues- sat driv, I started at 5.30 am and I’m planned to finish at 22.49 !!( obviously can’t do that,20.30 latest , if I can get out of Blackpool ( that’s drop on ISO- trac at moment ) then I’ll be parked up New Years eve between Blackpool and Goole . :frowning: :frowning:
I hope you all and your families have a great new year
N.b it’s part of the job , but it doesn’t make it any easier

well done dozy…have a good one, i am sure you can find some entertainment for the evening :smiley: …Myself am nighting out in Basildon, my wife and I are staying overnight at one of our girls houses, the same one we were at for xmas, must be getting old if the kids are inviting the parents for xmas and new year.
Hope everyone who is nighting out has a good one,

Out all weekend working.

Job changed , now legged back to my depot ( they have got a heart :exclamation: :exclamation: :smiley: , but it’s a 18.00 tip with me getting back to yard at 21.37 :unamused: , so 15 hrs is up at 2030, so still a hour short of depot , this planner is really testing my patience :smiling_imp: :unamused: .

bald bloke:

cargocargocargo:

bald bloke:

joker83:
anyone ?

No we are staying in and babysitting the 3 month old grandaughter so gonna be a long night me thinks, well for her indoors anyway !!

HAHAHA, same here! Same age too!

Getting a takeaway and a slab of stella but the wife don’t drink so she’ll remain sensible and i won’t, and also she’s in charge of the 04.00 night feed too :wink:

Make that 3,granddaughters nine months old though,still looked at weather outside and it’s ■■■■■■■ down so not that bothered,sign that I’m getting old me thinks

Got home in the end last night ,and again tonight ,asked by planner at different depot I worked out of if he could leg me home tonight ,really nice bloke and did ,home 6 pm ,well happy with that ,wouldn’t mind him as regular planner ,did jst 12 hrs today , :smiley: :smiley: