HAPPY NEW YEAR

Just wishing all my Trucknet friends, all the staff and mods who help maintain and run this site:

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH HEALTH HAPPINESS AND LOVE FOR 2019 AND BEYOND.

Ditto .

& ihope i get a better year :laughing:

Happy New Year you miserable, truck hating, technophobic, social media hating, but undoubtedly perfect and faultless professional drivers. May your soap boxes be tall and stable and your ideals and standards forcefully applied to the masses…

:grimacing:

I’ve had a few good nights out with different mates this hol, but here I am again on New Years Eve staying in, …basically because I hate going out on this night getting all the false ‘All the bests’’ and handshakes off guys that will ignore me the rest of the year, and all the local drunken munters who have fancied me since I was a young cool lad but who I’ve rejected, looking to chew my face off…(how comes the ones that are young fit never bother me nowadays :cry: :laughing: )
So all I’ve got to look forward to is Jools ■■■■ Holland again. :laughing:
Coming to terms that I’ve become a miserable son of a ■■■■■ as I’ve got a bit older. :laughing:

Anyway Happy New Year to everybody on here, those that I have met who have become friends, those that I do not know who I regularly speak to on here, …and even those that I severely ■■■■ off (that I love doing btw :laughing: ) who evidently hate me. :sunglasses:

So basically Happy New Year to every ■■■■ er on Trucknet, (and seeing as I am an arse crawler) …also to Rikki and Dave. :laughing:

^^^^ Teachers pet! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
^^^^ Teachers pet! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You know me mate…I’m anybody’s. :laughing:

All the best for the new year everyone. It may be an old saying, but lets keep the sunny side up and the greasy side down for 2019.

Best wishes.

WTM

All the best from me too, have to say, it’s been a bit of a challenge for me, and has certainly ended differently from where it began.
This place has helped provide a bit of a getaway from the important things :grimacing:
Hope you all have a good year.
If things gets you down, then as I said to the wife on our first date…chin up…
I also said “back a bit more” and “close your eyes” but they don’t really seem relevant, hey ho…

robroy:
…(how comes the ones that are young fit never bother me nowadays :cry: :laughing:

They simply know the tough rugged looking trucker by the bar is sooo far out of their league so they have to resign themselves to snogging the shortarse geek in the corner.

Am celebrating with a whole bottle of Drambuie here, well liqueur bottle, and trying to avoid Jules.

For non grumpy old gits and git-esses, may your queues be short and visits to VOSA be shorter, or if you’re on a houseboat then may the views be spectacular (mutter mutter part-timer mutter :wink: )

Must go…right ladies, if you’d like to form an orderly queue in this corner. :smiling_imp:

Alarm going off at 5am’s not my kind of welcome into the New Year. :cry:

Same ■■■■ different year tomorrow.

Tbh I’m surprised I’m still awake now.

Salutations all. Not that I give much of a toss any way :slight_smile:

trevHCS:

robroy:
…(how comes the ones that are young fit never bother me nowadays :cry: :laughing:

They simply know the tough rugged looking trucker by the bar is sooo far out of their league so they have to resign themselves to snogging the shortarse geek in the corner.
:

:sunglasses: I think I like you mate. :smiley:
(In a straight manly type way you understand. :bulb: :laughing: )

Happy New Year to you all , travel safe & keep those wheels rolling :smiley: