New Year for the Skint, Babysitterless, or Stuck At Home!

This topic has absolutely NOTHING to do with trucks or trucking, but if you can’t abuse your power on your Husband’s website at New Year, when can you abuse it? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I know that we are by no means the only people here who are stuck at home on New Year’s Eve due to kids/illness/lack of money/whatever… :cry: :cry: :cry:

So TruckNet UK is inviting any and all to pull up a chair/sofa, open a bottle of wine/can of beer/jar of coffee and come into the Chatroom tonight to see the New Year in in the web-based company of friends and fellow members. :bulb:

I’ll be the one in red typing very badly…Rikki’ll be the one in BLOCK CAPITALS AS HE TELLS ME WHAT TO TYPE FROM HIM 'COS HE CAN NO LONGER SEE THE KEYBOARD. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Catch you later…:grimacing:

i will be in there later lucy ps sorry about old avatar but this one not much better lol!

Lucy been there done that, at least you don’t have to spend it with the wifes family. :cry:
If you never here from me again you know she has read this :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: Very nice harry

I am out to PAR -TAY
although if its crap I will be back early sometime

about mid-day tomorrow
LOL

I’ve already started on the sauce so I don’t know if I’ll still be here at midnight :confused:
Harry Monk - that avatar of yours, what’s the guy’s name? Is it Peter something? Seem to remember him from '70’s tv.

penfold:
I’ve already started on the sauce so I don’t know if I’ll still be here at midnight :confused:
Harry Monk - that avatar of yours, what’s the guy’s name? Is it Peter something? Seem to remember him from '70’s tv.

The guys name is Peter Winguard, about as Camp as they come - but was a good actor in his time.

The first can of John Smiths finest brew is as I type wending its way down my neck :wink: :wink: :sunglasses:
So by midnight I will either be in fine form, or unconcious :smiley: :open_mouth:

Ollie:

penfold:

The guys name is Peter Winguard, about as Camp as they come - but was a good actor in his time.

Did he play Jason King in that detective programme thingy show :question: :question:

And just for the record, I`m one of the skint ones tonight. :cry: :imp: :imp:

Mike m:

Ollie:

penfold:

Did he play Jason King in that detective programme thingy show :question: :question:

I understand his most famous apperance was in court for some lewd act in a public loo

I understand his most famous apperance was in court for some lewd act in a public loo

Yes he did play Jason King but cant for the life of me remember what it was called?

And on the second issue - he was ‘caught’ with someone in the lav, not sure what they were up to :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: but there again I dont wanna know :laughing:

Apologies to Lucy - for bringing this thread down to lavatorial level :blush:

Happy New Lucy and family - have a good un, and may next year be even better! And thanks for your dedication and patience at keeping all of us in line over the last year!

Ollie.

Should be

Happy New Year Lucy !
:blush: :blush: :blush:

peirre:

Gaw lubbaduck i never knew that. i’ll have to change it then. my last avatar only lasted 3 hours before it was banned for being both profane AND disabledist.

ill go look for a new one right away

Harry Monk:
Gaw lubbaduck i never knew that. i’ll have to change it then.

Your repution will remain intact Harry :astonished:

Ollie:

Yes he did play Jason King but cant for the life of me remember what it was called?

It was called Jason King. :wink: :smiley: It was a spin off from another series called Department S and rather ironically given his other claim to fame he played a sort of ■■■■■■■ womaniser. :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Incidentally it isn’t straying of topic to discuss his ‘misdemeanour’ as the other guy was a truck driver. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Anyone we know? :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

now this thread is REALLY gonna confuse people!

I am off to the pub, be back about 5am, but somehow doubt any of you will still be about!

So all the very best to all of TNUK’s Memebers and readers! but an extra big up to Admin and Mods you have done a great job this year.

my last avatar only lasted 3 hours before it was banned for being both profane AND disabledist.

It was only the “profanity”…the disabled wouldn’t have seen it to care. :stuck_out_tongue:
The new one’s fine, btw. :wink: