New Year for the Skint, Babysitterless, or Stuck At Home!

Rikki-UK:
The first can of John Smiths finest brew is as I type wending its way down my neck :wink: :wink: :sunglasses:
So by midnight I will either be in fine form, or unconcious :smiley: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I LOOK FORWARD TO A GOOD OLD RANT LATER THEN :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

all the best to you both. :wink:

Department S was the one I was thinking of.

Harry Monk:
ill go look for a new one right away

try and avoid pictures of Gary Glitter :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

i gotta date with stella tonight and intend being to [zb] faced to turn the pc on later.

so a happy new year to one and all

jon

Rikki-UK:
The first can of John Smiths finest brew is as I type wending its way down my neck :wink: :wink: :sunglasses:
So by midnight I will either be in fine form, or unconcious :smiley: :open_mouth:

Excellent choice, I will shortly join you in this finest brew, first i must polish of the rest of this bottle of Jacobs Creek (rescued from the french by muckles), that Mrs Snax and i have partaken off over finest pie and spuds. And as is customry Mrs Snax will wish me happy new year at 11ish as she clears of to bed, and i will toast the new year with a glass or 2 of finest malt, but instead of joining Jools and his hooternyny :confused: I may for the first time visit the chat room, mainly in the hope that merryment will have slowed the typing speed of fellow chatters, to something nearer my pedestrian pace :wink:

in fact her mate becks is round warming me up as i type :smiley: :smiley:

jon

jonboy:
in fact her mate becks is round warming me up as i type :smiley: :smiley:

jon

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: well on your way to acheiving your new years aim :wink:

when midnight comes upon us, and 88% of the population dont know the words.

auld lang syne can be found here

jon

jonboy:
when midnight comes upon us, and 88% of the population dont know the words.

auld lang syne can be found here

jon

Only 88% โ– โ– 

Happy new year everyone - If Iโ€™m sober enough I might look in the chatroom when I get home tonight :wink:

Going to friends house tonight while the kids go to the pub :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Denis F:
Going to friends house tonight while the kids go to the pub :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Looking forward to when my kids will go down the pub :open_mouth: , but theyโ€™d need a cresh at the moment, happy new year :smiley:

will c you all there later

if not have a good 1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i did my back in yesterday and im knackered from shunting today so i will probably be out for the count later. nothing to do with alcohol though. i was given the choice and opted for nurofen instead of beer :unamused:
have a good one people. see you on monday when you are capable of typing again :laughing:

well thank you very much for the invite luce!

i will be there to represent the old (ish), infirm, skint, licenseless, billy no mates, but still โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  it up on a snakebite or 3 :laughing:

Filling up fast in chatโ€ฆthe more the merrier! :grimacing:

Happy new year to you all, I didnt make it to the chat room after all, Mrs Snax stayed up for a change, and saw the new year in with me :smiley: though i tried to get on about 1am, but the web site wasnt responding :open_mouth: , was this just me or did anyone else have problems :confused:

im glad you mentioned it eddie, the thing went totally off, froze up, and then couldnt connect, it was just after rikki made his post!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

Mal:
im glad you mentioned it eddie, the thing went totally off, froze up, and then couldnt connect, it was just after rikki made his post!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

Rikki prolly spilt John Smiths all over it!!

Happy New Year Everyone