What is the best/useful fridge

i need a fridge for my cab, as im getting 2/3 nights out in a row, and would like to save some pennys and carry bread and bits… so where/what are the good fridges/cool boxes should i look out for?

I have just bought a Waeco 35 litre compressor for 235 quid. It is quiet and doesnt flatten batteries. It will freeze milk and eggs if you are not careful.

It even matches the interior of my FH and sits nicely on the passenger seat with no restraint

Wheel Nut:
It even matches the interior of my FH and sits nicely on the passenger seat with no restraint

Better not roll the truck then Malc. Mind you, “Iced by a Fridge” would be a great headline. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

lol coffee

i dont think i need that bigger one… 24 litre max i guess, for some drinks, bread, butter, etc. for a lunch break, thats all, as company pays for night parking, so i always seem to get a free night meal at a service station!

argos has one for 40+ quid, but i dont know if it would be any good… thats why i wanted ur guys experience!!!

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

Better not roll the truck then Malc. Mind you, “Iced by a Fridge” would be a great headline. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

I will be careful Neil, you know what spilt stale milk smells like in a cab :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

I will be careful Neil, you know what spilt stale milk smells like in a cab :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I don’t, I have no use for cow juice and haven’t for years.

Coffee, I see you haven’t changed your signature after last weeks wonderful result :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

TheBear:
Coffee, I see you haven’t changed your signature after last weeks wonderful result :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Last week was 1-1 away to the sheep, not a bad result. It doesn’t change the fact that 02/04/06 was, and still is, the best day ever in my life.

Where did u buy the waeco fridge from Wheel Nut? As i am interested in getting one to. Was it Roadpro?. Thanks

tortoise:
Where did u buy the waeco fridge from Wheel Nut? As i am interested in getting one to. Was it Roadpro?. Thanks

I bought mine in Joost in Holland, Roadpro sell them for £350 the same price in Euros in Holland

There is more profit in them than packs of Samson or Drum :stuck_out_tongue:

Iveco probably make the best one,it comes free with the truck its called ‘the night-heater’ well it keeps everthing freezin cold in my cab :wink: :slight_smile: