Recommend me a fridge/cooler

Hi all,

It’s time to get a new cooler/fridge since mine fell from a great height! :blush: :unamused::laughing:

Any recommendations at all before I jump in?

After looking at old post’s on this site i decided waeco was one of the best makes to get. so i brought the waeco tropicool tc35 litres, cost £200. its 12 and 24 volt and dc plug to plug in at home. I leave mine running 24/7 even at weekends off and no flat battery.

Cheers for that, looks decent. Everyone tells me to go with Waeco, my last cooler was just a cheap camping shop type cooler but it did the job for me.

Last one I bought was one of the halfords own boxes, can’t honestly remember the price but they do 2 or 3 different sizes. Seemed a very good buy,nice and quiet,now in a truck with a drawer fridge so no longer use it.
They were on sale last time I was in there with about 30% off. Course, the sale kicked in a few weeks after I paid full price :unamused:

I got the evercool cool box from j29 truckstop. It is 12/24v and large enough for a week away. It keeps a good low temp. Approx 4 c according to the temp gage on it. £125. They have them at lymm, junction 9 and I think the forecourt at hartshead moor westbound too.

Cheers guys, ordered myself one on Thursday but it’s not coming till Monday…by which point I’ll be down the road (oops) so I’ll have to suffer for a week unless you have any suggestions? :unamused: :laughing:

Diesel-truckin:
Cheers guys, ordered myself one on Thursday but it’s not coming till Monday…by which point I’ll be down the road (oops) so I’ll have to suffer for a week unless you have any suggestions? :unamused: :laughing:

Go home during the week?