What did Santa bring you?

Just a light hearted look at what the big guy in red brought you,truck related or not.

I got a lot of stuff to do with the BBMF, ( bbmf.co.uk/ ) including a fleece,t-shirt,various cups,key rings.

Some WW2 stuff,the usual array of socks and undercrackers,some of my favourite all time after shave,Top Gear related products,and the usual chocolate for my diet!!!

Ken.

Got a new coat, New graphic card for the PC as my integrated card is struggling with some games, a diary, the boxset of band of brothers, and various different varities of beer… :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

bytheway this is jen not alix

I got a lot i was a good girl this year :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sweeties,clothes,candle,cocktail :sunglasses: cd’s from roy obison and 100 hits the 80’s
and couple pc games,bath stuff,pyjams

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Estee Lauder stuff Jeans, Wine, Chocolates, Diary, Calendar, Hamper, Cuddly toy

i got a nice new sat nav :slight_smile: a load of chocolate and a rather nice bottle of single malt :slight_smile: (shame I’m working over crimbo tho so cant sample it till the new year)

Nothing in house on my own quite happy thank you but then I did not ask for anything

Got an airbrush kit!

Been practising all afternoon, anyone want to let me loose on their cab yet!?

Alex

The usual stuff - DVD’s, Aftershave etc. Oh, and some cash towards my fund for a big screen TV!

Has anyone got any spare socks? not a zb skerick this year :stuck_out_tongue: although I did get a couple of nice pullovers and a couple of good books.

A nice new Sleeping Bag
& Rubberised Impact Resistant Flusk (to replace the one I droped last week)

regards 2xQ

Quinny, I got the book 50 years of the BBMF. Not read it yet but it looks a super book. Also got a DVD of the 2007 F1 Championship. Colin Mc Rae DVD & the Wife got me some Ferrari aftershave & I support Mc Laren :laughing: :laughing: . Also odered the 2007 Race Of The Champions DVD which should be out in Jan or Feb.

A double CD, The Greatest Rock Album. :slight_smile:
A DVD, Truckin’ Havoc (from Duke publishing). :slight_smile:
A few books, Baghdad Trucker and Denison’s Ice Road (early Ice Road Truckers). :slight_smile:
A set of 2.1 speakers for the 'puter :smiley: , but now I need a bigger desk so I can fit them in :smiley: .
There are some other bits n pieces too :sunglasses:

I got a - shower gel,

• body fragrance,
  • underwear,
  • sweeties,
  • money
    and a toy truck.

When I am thinking about it… I am getting a conclusion that Santa would like to say to me:

• take a shower boy,
  • use a perfume,
  • dress up,
  • eat something,
  • fuel up your truck
    and get the hell out of here
    :laughing:

Scarab:
Got an airbrush kit!

Alex

Ive had one for 3 months and Im still practising :laughing: :laughing:

Lovemachine86:

Scarab:
Got an airbrush kit!

Alex

I got an airbrush as well, (Thanx dear, you are amazing!), only problem is I now need a compressor, and can’t afford one…aaaaaarggggggggghhhhhh!!!

So at the moment just pretending with invisible paint and air

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

kalm2kaos:

Lovemachine86:

Scarab:
Got an airbrush kit!

Alex

I got an airbrush as well, (Thanx dear, you are amazing!), only problem is I now need a compressor, and can’t afford one…aaaaaarggggggggghhhhhh!!!

So at the moment just pretending with invisible paint and air

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I aint got a compresser i got a couple of cans of air brush propellent you can get it from your local model shop

I got my life and health, some people are not fortunate to get that through no fault of their own.

B1 GGK:
I got my life and health, some people are not fortunate to get that through no fault of their own.

that sounds like a good present :wink:

I asked santa for a laptop, damm fool brought a computer instead of a dancer :wink: