Crimbo presents

Good or Bad… :question:

wot you all get then from Santa…lets us all share

i got a lot of the usual suspects… socks… pants … hats scarves the jumper from my old mum… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

now the icing on the cake from one of my mates… :laughing: … background is that i have been on a diet for the last 6 weeks …(Scottish Slimmers)…and i have lost 2 stone and 2 pounds … :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: … i got a set of scales… :laughing: :laughing:

man-tga:
Good or Bad… :question:

wot you all get then from Santa…lets us all share

i got a lot of the usual suspects… socks… pants … hats scarves the jumper from my old mum… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

now the icing on the cake from one of my mates… :laughing: … background is that i have been on a diet for the last 6 weeks …(Scottish Slimmers)…and i have lost 2 stone and 2 pounds … :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: … i got a set of scales… :laughing: :laughing:

I got a few DVD’s, chocolates, deodorant set (like most years :smiley: ) and a pair of slippers :open_mouth: .

Full Snowboarding outfit
Oakley Goggles
Suitcase
Ice Age 1,2 and 3 Box set
Nirvana Live in Reading 1992 DVD/CD
Chris Moyles Parody album
Map and torch for work
Rigger Boots
40 Mega Drive games for PS3
Usual amount of smelly’s
some PS3 game called Oblivion, which on first go, i have no idea what the ■■■■ i have to do :angry:

No socks though :confused:

Well done on the weight loss, keep it up and your boss will be able to get an extra pallet on the back soon :smiling_imp:

I got socks, pants and smellys myself, but the best thing I got was to be home with my family :grimacing:

socks x16 :open_mouth:
few lynx shower gel and deodorant sets
after shave
new sleeping bag
abit of chocolate
and £5 in cash

I got the wife a WII, most dangerouse thing I have played with!!! fired myself under the telly twice and took out the sitting room light shade :smiley:

We haven’t done Christmas presents this year apart from the obligatory razor, instead I bought her a goose and she bought me a duck, and we invited her sister and mother to come and watch me cook them :stuck_out_tongue:

It was more like bring a bottle party and I am still drinking the bottles :wink:

Oh and we had crabs on Christmas day :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
We haven’t done Christmas presents this year apart from the obligatory razor, instead I bought her a goose and she bought me a duck, and we invited her sister and mother to come and watch me cook them :stuck_out_tongue:

It was more like bring a bottle party and I am still drinking the bottles :wink:

don’t really want to know about your personal hygene problems :open_mouth: :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh, as for the original topic, i got a TV/DVD player for the truck, a mug and a mouse mat with a picture of the truck on them amongst other things :smiley:

I got a 7 pack of socks and a lapdog(laptop for those who don’t get the joke). :grimacing:

Wheel Nut:

No prizes for guessing what you will be doing with the “obligatory razor” then !! :laughing:

Suedehead:

Wheel Nut:

No prizes for guessing what you will be doing with the “obligatory razor” then !! :laughing:

:laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

I also got the Chris Moyles parody album and the Ice road truckers box set.

Also got Al Murray’s “think yourself British” book

as well as the usual suspects…but no socks

the usual socks, aftershave etc but also a brilliant pair of gloves called SealSkinz - totally waterproof (tested during a 90 minute snowball fight) warm, windproof, dextrous AND unbelievably Made in UK, not cheap but I would recommend them to anyone, and they do a version with Kevlar woven in so they can’t be cut or torn :smiley:

Usually Smellys, Chocolates, Socks, Chris Moyles album and a couple of others :sunglasses: and MONEY :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: got £150 just off my Paper round crimbo tips :laughing:

due to a financial reconstruction by wifey,i got the usual suspects this year :open_mouth:
and due to the kids getting a wii,i now have lost the use of my arms…owww :frowning: :blush:

Due to watching the pennies this year, I got my other half:

Derren Brown: Trick of the mind (book)
Latest Harry Potter DVD
Box of Bath/Smelly stuff from Boots she wanted

I got:
A nice new wallet
Tommy Coopers Joke Book

And between us we got chocs, clothing, and smellys.

Hope you all had a good one and a have a great new year.

We were also on an ‘economic Xmas’ session this year due to a new house purchase, plus when I returned to work in UK (back in Sep) I lost £20k ¶ in ‘allowances and expenses’ :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyway, got the usual smellies, only one pair of socks this year :slight_smile: , a Peter Kay DVDs box set, magnetic bowl*, telescopic magnetic ‘grabber’, telescopic mirror (*she’s obviously noticed how many nuts, bolts & fasteners I lose when working on the bike! :blush: ) and best of all, some Jack Daniels Liqueur chocolates!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

And I got her . . . . . . . a new food processor!! :wink: (In my defence, it was what she wanted and asked for)

marcustandy:
and best of all, some Jack Daniels Liqueur chocolates!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I got some of them as well… :sunglasses: … also forgot that i got the complete DVD box set of 24… Jack Buar rocks… i have only ever watched season 7 that was on sky few months back so quite looking forward to watching that lot … :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

my other half bought me an electric guitar with amp wishes she hadnt now lol :smiley: :smiley: i bought her gold watch bracelet perfume and i will buy her some ear plugs
i also as a standing joke buy her a cauliflower as when i first met her asked what her favourite flower was she answered any so hence the cauliflower if i didnt get one she would know something was wrong

I bought the Mrs a VW Touran TDi, a diamond necklace and a Villa in Spain.

She got me a Mercedes C63 AMG, a Tag watch and a new set of Ping golf clubs with a membership to our local golf club.

Then…i got rudely awoken by the kids screaming that they got a DS lite each, and some other toys!

I got sox,smellies etc…best thing i got was some crocs!!

I hate dreams that dont come true. :frowning: