So who got what for xmas?

as the title suggests

and did you get what you asked for :question: :question: :question:
I know I did… only two presents, both from my parents.

pair of slippers (I know… sad… but fed up of walking round my parents bungalow in my socks) :blush:
e-reader, I can finally put my entire reading libary in one place and take all the books that have accumalated in my cab out. :smiley: :smiley:

a cold and spent most of xmas day throwing up :frowning:

but i got a new xbox as my old ones nearly dead lol, and a few other bits and bobs

I got Scalextric…How cool is that? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

i got a rather spiffing new t-shirt, a selection of trucking books (i think we all know which ones i’m refering to!), and a pair of Dr Martins excellent boots…

my feet hurt… :blush:

you sure they are not car mags Timmo?

such as Fiesta or ■■■■■■ :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A 21.5 inch HD monitor and Alex Debogorski(i think i spelt that right :confused: )autobiography and the usual smellies what av you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

shuttlespanker:
you sure they are not car mags Timmo?

such as Fiesta or ■■■■■■ :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

why are they named after cars when they only have bikes in them? :smiling_imp:

£100 Ski Plus vouchers, for new goggles for when i go skiing next month
Band of Brother Blu Ray box set
The Pacific Blu Ray box set
Inception on Blu Ray
In car charger for my phone - anyone on my facebook will know i needed that :blush:
Lynx and Gillette deodrant box sets (every bloody year)
and an ‘as i go through life’ mug, which has photos from the last 29 years of my life, one being a 3 year old me sitting in my dads Scammel and the latest one of me in my Turners unit

Alex Debogorskis’ Autobiography, some Wychwood beer, Baby related stuff (first little 'un due in March), chocolates, local history book, socks etc and worst of all from my Brother in law;A ROBORAPTOR; A battery powered dinosaur robot that’s meant to walk (it staggers as if it’s drunk my beer) My brother in law loves novelty presents like the ■■■■■ you find in BHS and Debenhams-I can’t stand it and to add insult to injury, I’ve also been given Top-Gear soap and shower gel;I don’t even watch the sodding programme and hate their crap merchandise! :imp: :imp: :imp:

I got B… ALL so think yourselves lucky.Have a Happy New Year everyone.

Nothing in the UK but going back to Thailand on the 2 Jan till end of March Daughters birthday on the 5th Jan But will stay in Bangkok for couple of days and will treat myself to a nice service at the Eden Club :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: as me present.
Had a good year on the agency been busy since March.

One of the best things over Christmas was having Christmas Day and dinner and quality time with my Mum, first time in 19 years, as I always spent Christmas with my Dad then up to her on Boxing Day, and later on obviously spent it with the missus and kids.

Presents wise - Couple of bottles of alcohol, some clothes, some money, a few kitcheny bits as I like to rustle things up in the kitchen, 4 cookery books, maltesers, massive tube of jelly beans, deodorant type bits, DJ Hero 2 for the 360 and best of all and quite unexpectedly the interest of and time spent with a new, young, lovely and beautiful lady :smiley:

garnerlives:
One of the best things over Christmas was having Christmas Day and dinner and quality time with my Mum, first time in 19 years, as I always spent Christmas with my Dad then up to her on Boxing Day, and later on obviously spent it with the missus and kids.

Presents wise - Couple of bottles of alcohol, some clothes, some money, a few kitcheny bits as I like to rustle things up in the kitchen, 4 cookery books, maltesers, massive tube of jelly beans, deodorant type bits, DJ Hero 2 for the 360 and best of all and quite unexpectedly the interest of and time spent with a new, young, lovely and beautiful lady :smiley:

Nice one mate… just got to wait for my turn now… though cant see that happening for a while as I’m TOOOOOO ■■■■ UUUGGGGGLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :laughing:

Jeff mate, if it can happen for me, then anyone has a good chance!!!

garnerlives:

dude, i dont count :smiley:

A new mp3 thingy which i’m still trying to work out, books, smellies and a superb chunky knit 1970’s cardigan a la Dave Starsky.

Got a new wireless mouse for the 'puter and a webcam…(Got 1 last year and still havn’t set it up :unamused: )

Best of all, I got a 30 minute trial flying lesson at Bodmin airfield. been wanting to have a go at that for a few years now :smiley:

I asked for a calendar did I get it …No

Did get some smellies some stuff for the bathroom

I did go buy me a calendar pair of jeans & a jacket that I needed

Bought myself a Scalextric car (father in laws got me interested in this)-a 1967 Gurney Weslake F1 car (first and only US built car to win a GP according to Wikipedia). I’ve got the motorsport interst from watching youtube :smiley:

Muckaway:
some Wychwood beer,

Hobgobblin, cool :laughing:

I got a whole box of Ferrero Rocher, a coat of many colours made like a patchwork quilt in Tibet or the Andes. warm and trendy, oh and a scarf, gloves and a fox hat