What Bikes Do You Ride?

Vellocette LE with a Honda 90 seat as its more comfortable than the origional.

Kate … Hornets, great bikes … look here, you’ll make alot of friends

www.hondahornet.co.uk

Big One, CB500’s handle fantastic for a twin shock, you should see them Race, Dennis used to get his that far over, he used to scrape the frame bolts on the engine cradle… awesome.

I’m riding a 99 Kawasaki ZX9R with dyno kit and d+d carbon race can,plenty of poke for me when I get the chance to ride it!!
Going to Dutch G.P. at Assen end of June next year on it with a crowd of other bikers from N.I. via ferry at Newcastle to hook of holland. :sunglasses:

Between us then we’ve got a fairly wide range of bikes.

I take it you moved your 'puter OK then Kate? Now all you need to do is get yourself back on two wheels, great for blowing away all the little frustations of the week.

Whats the prob with registering a BMW in La Belle France, Craig? surely it can’t be over powered, and France is the ideal place for big off-roaders which the French practically invented.

You need to try a road bike minimerc, goin round n round n round in circles would do my head in, same as trunking does. You only do right turns aswell :laughing:

I passed my test last October(DAS) at the 2nd attempt and got myself a CBR600F bit fast but great fun.
www.gbbikers.co.uk is a site run by an ex driver and you can get a lot of help an info from them or you could pass on your expertise to us newbies.

2000 (X Reg) Kawasaki ZX12R 1200CC in red

Simon:
You need to try a road bike minimerc, goin round n round n round in circles would do my head in, same as trunking does. You only do right turns aswell :laughing:

close…they are lefthanders!!, but the bike is pointing to the right!!!

My bro in law has got a suzuki GSR750F parked in my garden for the last four weeks. only 9 months old, but he has moved into a flat and has no where to keep it, so wants rid…paid through the nose for it too!! Really tempting, but i would probably throw it into a bend, and try and flip the back out and slide it which wouldn’t go down too well!
imagine what would happen when i get to a roundabout, you’d never get me off it!!

I don’t ride anymore, used to, but came off one too many times , got fed up with gravel rash, but when I did ride it was a Raleigh Chopper! a tiger brown one with a high back rest, even had brooke bond tea cards clipped to the front forks so it made a meatier sound with the cards flapping into the spokes…yeah that was the ‘bike’ of all bikes, a three speed too! :smiley:

Oh! I nearly forgot I used to ride the village bike too! :blush: :smiley:

my toy is a cbr 1000. or supertruck as i call it. very fast and very heavy.

hey cliff,
so you used to play with your chopper eh :open_mouth: didnt we all when we were kids :wink: :blush:

“so you used to play with your chopper eh didnt we all when we were kids”[ /quote]

What do you mean, ‘when you were kids’?
Reminds me of a Barman we had working in our pub, who was always ‘adjusting his undercarriage’, Our waitress used to say he was ‘Counting Himself’.
Well I found it funny !!

Kate

I had a Chopper too, but mine was a Limited Edition!!
Painted Silver with Alloy Mag wheels on it… it had special Edition Stickers all over it too… Wish I stil had it, would be worth a fortune now…LOL

Cheers
AndyM

Verrena from Kettering, Val from Duston, Jane from Kingsthorpe, Elaine from Towcester, Sally from Milton Keynes, Mandy from leeds… I could go on for ever … LOL

Pat Hasler:
Verrena from Kettering, Val from Duston, Jane from Kingsthorpe, Elaine from Towcester, Sally from Milton Keynes, Mandy from leeds… I could go on for ever … LOL

PMSL!!!..

Pat Hasler:

Oh boy! you are gonna be in big trouble now Pat, I just heard you wife reads your posts while you are at work :laughing:

She has a sense of humour … I HOPE :blush:

gonna throw it a little out here…

i ride a JAWA…500 mounted in a Antig frame.

really pushing it, i can take off faster than a formula one car, but with no gears its a little hard to keep up with it, and with no brakes, a little too hair raising to try…

Arena Essex is it ■■

up the Eagles

Sittingbourne,

Arena has no amateur facilites.

regular at Arlington?? ever had a skid on the training track there??

Minimerc:
ever had a skid on the training track there??

:confused:

I thought that was how you took every corner(?), as a full on power slide. :confused: :confused: :sunglasses: :laughing:

you’ve seen me round Marble Arch and Hyde Park Corner then Simon? :imp: :smiley:

Simon:

Minimerc:
ever had a skid on the training track there??

:confused:

I thought that was how you took every corner(?), as a full on power slide. :confused: :confused: :sunglasses: :laughing:

“Skid” is the term we use in the sport to say a “practice session”

but you are right, a full throttle power slide is the action…something that is quite hair raising…feeling and hearing the motor screaming away between your legs as you throw the bike into a bend and cross the handlebars inside out!

C’mon! :smiley: