Weve had Old Cafe's, What about current cafes?

Whats your favorite haunts for the cholestoral buster?

Fell on a belter at the back of our place at Broadgate Oldham,
Butty van on the bridge of Gateway Crescent, Good Big butties at cheap prices :sunglasses:

Mines got to be the one after dunham bridge heading towards lincoln on the A57, I forgot the name now but breakfast is excellent, not cheap and nasty food.

Its the first lay-by after bridge green like caravan thingy lol but quite big inside.
I would recommend for those who ever pass there.

Steve

Lynn’s New Raven Cafe on the A41 and the Toat Cafe on the A29 are both favourites of mine.

went in the salt box at hatton after loading doveridge today - not particularly cheap but very good, well worth the slight diversion off the A50

Watling St just of J9, M1. A nice selection of non-greasy breakfasts.

Stockyard at J1, M18 has to be the best one I’ve come across for decent meals.

ASDA. I make my own food and take it with me.

killer100:
Mines got to be the one after dunham bridge heading towards lincoln on the A57, I forgot the name now but breakfast is excellent, not cheap and nasty food.

Its the first lay-by after bridge green like caravan thingy lol but quite big inside.

Steve

Never used the facilitys but had many a sleep, day dream in that lay bye killing time!

smokey joes cafe on the old A30 at blackwater,good food and plenty of fresh cakes if wanted.

killer100:

Steve

Thats my breakfast sorted tomorrow then! In Lincoln first thing.

Billy Jeans, just off the A55 near Holywell.

Pine Vista, just north west of Brandon, Suffolk on the A1065. I go there every wednesday for breckie.

Killsville did you manage to get there then mate■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lynns Cafe at Bawtry is a good eating place with quick service.

I enjoy the breakfast at Bean too.

vals on the woodhead ,when you can get in
porkys on the a483 lovely bacon and black pudding
and the best breakfast EVER got to be mallinsons staff canteen at cawthorne anybody can go in and it was £4 for the works :sunglasses:

Am I the only one who has followed a sign with the words “truck stop” on to find an old ex BT sherpa van with a hole cut in the side parked in a industrial estate? talk about trades description!