Well i got my ecx 11

THANKS TO ALL THAT CONTACTED ME,
FOUND IT NEAR HULL IT IS THE OLIMPIC CAB AND HAS THE 405 ■■■■■■■
IN IT SOUNDS SWEET NEEDS A BIT OF TLC AND YES IT BREATHS A BIT BUT THE GUY I TOOK DOWN WITH ME SAYS LIKE A FEW I SPOKE TOO THAT ■■■■■■■ DO BREATH I’M A HAPPY BUNNY NOW JUST GET IT PAINTED AND GET OUT THERE FOR GOOD WORK
I WOULD LIKE TO GET YOUR VIEWS ON THE MAKE UP OF THE TRUCK AND CONTACTS
CHEERS NORM

if you ever need any parts for it John Fillingham commercials just off j1 m18 has a yard full, numbers in the back of cm mag.

thats nice to hear and thanks for the reply
i need a passangers step its not bad but has been knocked

If it has the Rockwell 177e drive axle be carefull they are sore on half shafts better with the RW S180. :sunglasses:
Take the rocker cover off and clean out all the gunge when you service it, M11’s are well know for running “dirty” :exclamation: :wink:
Watch the Eaton 16sp box too, they have a weak splitter pack. :confused:
Good luck. :slight_smile:

thanks for the info
manymore bits &bobs i should know about!! more info the better sounds sweet&drives nice will have to wait to see how it pulls going to have all the jobs done first ,
cheers

Get some pictures posted up! Good luck and happy trucking.

I had a 440hp M11 ■■■■■■■ in a Foden, she smoked more out the oil filler cap than the breather pipe but never used oil or coolant :exclamation: :sunglasses:
Change the oil/filter every 20k (oil is cheaper than engines) and she’ll run good.
If you need more “poke” give ■■■■■■■ themselves a ring and they can give her a “jig up” to possibly around 440hp for approx £300 :exclamation: :sunglasses: